Donald Trump booted From Prestigious List Of Billionaires

So how did he lose money?
The public, at least 50% of it, decided they wanted no part in Crooked Donald's business ventures....

Trump made his politics about him vs. them....the 'them' didn't like it, and ceased to support his businesses.

The public, at least 50% of it, decided they wanted no part in Crooked Donald's business ventures....

Trump made his politics about him vs. them....the 'them' didn't like it, and ceased to support his businesses.
What are you talking about? Weird

Trump was a highly successful real Easter developer and entertainer

He gave it all up to serve his country.

Yeah, that’s what happened with the Bidumb/harris inflation
Yeah, trumpers like saying this.

Of course not one of you could argue how Biden caused global inflation of your life depended on it.

Just a bunch of squawking little birds, regurgitating what their handlers have told them to say.

What are you talking about? Weird

Trump was a highly successful real Easter developer and entertainer

He gave it all up to serve his country.
I answered your question in the post of yours that I responded to....what do you not understand?

It’s madness to want to return to another four years of Trump’s chaos, incompetence, and corruption.
more projection.

We had peace, and prosperity.....Xiden is the most corrupt President in United States history https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/19/biden-impeachment-congress-gop-00174553, and his admin has made a record number of Americans worse off, not to mention the chaos, the border has never been in this bad a shape, wars in europe, surrendering to terrorist, Iran and Hamas killing jews....it's madness

How’s that? I thought he was selling off the United States as president and getting rich off the office? Weird how that’s not the case
As I pointed out to another poster, I have never said Trump ran for office to enrich himself.

Trump has proven once again he is a horrible businessman.

So long as you don't count the million Americans he killed through his stupidity, ignorance, and incompetence...
Weird? What are you talking about? Covid? Trump saved lives, as soon as he left office xiden and harris gave us record Covid deaths

As I pointed out to another poster, I have never said Trump ran for office to enrich himself.

Trump has proven once again he is a horrible businessman.
Well he gave it up to serve his county. That’s what statesmen do

Forum List

Back