Zone1 What is free speech ?

There might be a few examples of what you claim. But free speech is not the right to say any old shit. Not all speech is relevant.
For example when Rogan claims 4000 people have been locked up. Its patent nonsense.
When I joined this board someone put up a video of a supposed muslim riot in London..
Firstly there hadnt been a riot in London. The video was of a far right riot in CARDIFF several years prior.
That was not a matter of perspective. Its a matter of fact.
Thee can be no honest debate with types who post that sort of crap.
I found it instructive. I quickly realised that the american right was not bothered about truth. Mainly because it had abandoned truth under trump.

When a grifter like Andy Ngo posts a video purporting to be muslims rioting in London and it is actually muslims on the street protecting their mosque from drunken white guys. That isnt a perspective that is just lies.
And when it provokes violence against muslims it is dangerous and action should be taken.

If Ngo wants to discuss the riots then that is fine. If he just wants to spread lies to incite trouble that is not fine.
And yet you just proved my point in this post of yours with this statement, which is evidence of prejudice, distortion, and lies base on your biased subjectivity.

" I quickly realised that the american right was not bothered about truth. Mainly because it had abandoned truth under trump. "

You basic and continual position an point is that you Leftist Communists can tell no lies (only "truth") and all we on the Right that oppose you ever say are "lies".

Classic doublespeak there "Tommy Tain't Truth".

And yet you just proved my point in this post of yours with this statement, which is evidence of prejudice, distortion, and lies base on your biased subjectivity.

" I quickly realised that the american right was not bothered about truth. Mainly because it had abandoned truth under trump. "

You basic and continual position an point is that you Leftist Communists can tell no lies (only "truth") and all we on the Right that oppose you ever say are "lies".

Classic doublespeak there "Tommy Tain't Truth".
Whe did Rogan lie about british v russian arrests ?
You are passed caring because yur whole right wing world is based on lies.

Forum List

Back