Zone1 What is free speech ?

🥱

You remain full of shit.

If the NY Slimes (for instance) offers a front page above the fold lie (always based allegedly upon “unnamed sources”) and later gets caught, the “retraction” if there is one would be buried in the back pages somewhere.

Libtards like you can’t see what’s right in front of your noses. Your cherished far left wingnut media lacks any hope of ever being fair, objective or honest.
You describe what you dont like as lies.
For example trump is the biggest liar we have ever seen. But you excuse his waffling and try to interpret what he spouts into some form of logic.
But it lacks substance. You cant wish away his larceny without making yourself look like a liar.
And you cant even dump him now, even tho he is well past his sell by date.

Many "facts" put out the government (or should I say governments) are now known to not be facts. Also many things that were once considered "disinformation" are now known to be true.
Governments are accountable. You can vote them out.
But you must make a distinction between lying and failing to deliver.
For example. Trump didnt lie about his wall. He just failed to deliver.

You describe what you dont like as lies.
Nope. I describe lies as lies.
For example trump is the biggest liar we have ever seen.

That’s another lie.
But you excuse his waffling and try to interpret what he spouts into some form of logic.
When he is unclear (as he was when he started to discuss a brief period of violence) i obviously need to interpret. You scumbags always (ploddingly) assume he meant whatever puts him in a poor light.

So don’t lecture anybody else for also engaging in interpretation. Mine at least makes sense. Yours? No such thing.
But it lacks substance.
Lie.
You cant wish away his larceny without making yourself look like a liar.
There is no larceny to wish away. Youre banning again, fat boi.
And you cant even dump him now, even tho he is well past his sell by date.
Again, unlike the Dims, we don’t “dump” the candidate who won the primaries.

And it’s funny to see you libtard suddenly concerned about a candidate’s age.

Despite the undeniable and lengthy display of dementia by Potato, our Democraps stood by him until the Obumbler orchestrated coup.

Nope. I describe lies as lies.

That’s another lie.

When he is unclear (as he was when he started to discuss a brief period of violence) i obviously need to interpret. You scumbags always (ploddingly) assume he meant whatever puts him in a poor light.

So don’t lecture anybody else for also engaging in interpretation. Mine at least makes sense. Yours? No such thing.

Lie.

There is no larceny to wish away. Youre banning again, fat boi.

Again, unlike the Dims, we don’t “dump” the candidate who won the primaries.

And it’s funny to see you libtard suddenly concerned about a candidate’s age.

Despite the undeniable and lengthy display of dementia by Potato, our Democraps stood by him until the Obumbler orchestrated coup.
You need to avoid this emotional type response.Trump lied about cats and dogs in Springfield and you made out he was talking about immigramt crime in general. You welcome lies because that is what your heroes deal in. You may be a decent person but your fealty robs ypu of any credibility.

You need to avoid this emotional type response
It’s not emotional. It’s factual. Your perpetual confusion is duly noted.
Trump lied about cats and dogs in Springfield
No. He did not.
and you made out he was talking about immigramt crime in general.
Nope. My reply to the dishonest claim by libturds is to call them out on their dishonesty.
You welcome lies because that is what your heroes deal in.

Lie. I oppose dishonesty. That’s why oppose liberal Democraps.
You may be a decent person but your fealty robs ypu of any credibility.
The irony of some Brit twit who is consistently dishonest making a judgment like that about me is quite a display of chutzpah.

Governments are accountable. You can vote them out.
But you must make a distinction between lying and failing to deliver.
For example. Trump didnt lie about his wall. He just failed to deliver.
Yep, the democrats fought him tooth and nail on the wall that would had cost less than 10 billion dollars. The flood of illegals under Biden has easily cost us much more than 10 billion.

Forum List

Back