Carter was a fine man!

My best wishes for Carter

• Total voters
Yeah, but Jimmy did not

1. intentionally murder Americans and lie about who did
2. sell out our troops over lies and nothing in US national interest

W did.
Made up for the viewers. You sure sound like a Democrat at times. George W Bush is discussed in two of my books presented by Generals under him. And they speak kindly and highly of G. W. Bush.

Say Ram, you claim it is fake news. Do you think i still am a Democrat? For I told the truth.
Truth.:rofl:As i just proved,compared to all the asswipe warmonger mass murdering presidents we have had sense carter trump the exception,,he was pretty good. :abgg2q.jpg:

Made up for the viewers. You sure sound like a Democrat at times. George W Bush is discussed in two of my books presented by Generals under him. And they speak kindly and highly of G. W. Bush.
Yeah they were evil same as him.:abgg2q.jpg: Aren’t you the one who has tried to tell us oswald killed kennedy?:rofl:that says it all right there.lol

Compared to all the clown presidents we had after him all the way up to Obama he was actually pretty good,not as worse as the other asswipes that served in office after him all the way up to Obama,unlike all those traiter asswipe presidents,he didn’t start any wars.trump the exception.the one good guy we have had sense carter.carter tried to do what none of those others did,he tried to reel in the cia same as kennedy.he fired the evil demonic warmonger George bush as cia director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned up the corruption of the cia firing all cia covert operations.

Once carter got out of office and turner was dismissed as cia director,William Casey got brought in and got the cia back to its covert wars again.had carter been re-elected,the cia would have killed him as well dame as they did jfk.

Waits fir fake news to appear. :uhoh3:
Like I called it,dismissed as fake news,I’m sure many more will come. :rofl:

Truth.:rofl:As i just proved,compared to all the asswipe warmonger mass murdering presidents we have had sense carter trump the exception,,he was pretty good. :abgg2q.jpg:
Well I voted for Carter and was then a very loyal Democrat. The crap he pulled forced me to look around. And I chose Reagan and all Republicans after Reagan.

Yeah they were evil same as him.:abgg2q.jpg: Aren’t you the one who has tried to tell us oswald killed kennedy?:rofl:that says it all right there.lol
I was in our Army and in Germany when Kennedy was shot and killed in TX. This was heavily studied by experts who claim he was the killer of Kennedy.

Yeah, but Jimmy did not

1. intentionally murder Americans and lie about who did
2. sell out our troops over lies and nothing in US national interest

W did.
Jimmy who I voted for as I said earlier, managed to be a one term president yet W whom you talk as if you hate the man served this nation two times as President.

Ii is his birthday today

So i

incongratulate

By most accounts, he was a decent man and a good Christian. Unfortunately, he didn't understand economics or foreign policy, so he was a disaster as a president.

Sadly, in his later years, he was overtaken by anti-Semitism, which radicalized him into a terror supporter.

By most accounts, he was a decent man and a good Christian. Unfortunately, he didn't understand economics or foreign policy, so he was a disaster as a president.

Sadly, in his later years, he was overtaken by anti-Semitism, which radicalized him into a terror supporter.
Carter refused to allow our US athletes' to compete in the 1980 Olympics.
How can so many here forget the hostage crisis he had? And forget the other damage he did? I was selling homes under him and watched Americans lose billions of dollars due to his policy. He caused me to quit being a Democrat.

Aren’t you the one who has tried to tell us oswald killed kennedy?:rofl:that says it all right there.lol
On this forum, I have read comments by posters who deny Oswald was the killer. Do you deny it was heavily investigated and experts claim it was Oswald. I don't get involved as a rule over this matter. I have no personal knowledge. I was in Germany as a Spc 4 when it happened in TX.

On this forum, I have read comments by posters who deny Oswald was the killer. Do you deny it was heavily investigated and experts claim it was Oswald. I don't get involved as a rule over this matter. I have no personal knowledge. I was in Germany as a Spc 4 when it happened in TX.
Oh, there is no doubt that Oswald was involved. The question is, were there others.

And that question was answered in the affirmative decades ago by the House Select Committe on Assassinations.

Who found compelling evidence of a 2nd shooter.

Jimmy Carter was the most honorable president we have had in the last 80 years (with Ford and Reagan being close seconds). He was also quite conservative when it came to deregulation. He pushed through massive deregulation of several industries, doing much to pave the way for the economic boom of the 1980s. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party was unhappy with Carter when he ran for reelection in 1980.

Yes, Carter made some serious blunders when it came to foreign policy. However, after the Soviets rolled into Afghanistan, he realized he had been suckered, and he ordered an enormous increase in defense spending.

The 1980 Jimmy Carter would have zero chance of getting nominated in today's Democratic Party.

Jimmy Carter was the most honorable president we have had in the last 80 years (with Ford and Reagan being close seconds). He was also quite conservative when it came to deregulation. He pushed through massive deregulation of several industries, doing much to pave the way for the economic boom of the 1980s. The liberal wing of the Democratic Party was unhappy with Carter when he ran for reelection in 1980.

Yes, Carter made some serious blunders when it came to foreign policy. However, after the Soviets rolled into Afghanistan, he realized he had been suckered, and he ordered an enormous increase in defense spending.

The 1980 Jimmy Carter would have zero chance of getting nominated in today's Democratic Party.

Just like the 1960 JFK.

Oh, there is no doubt that Oswald was involved. The question is, were there others.

And that question was answered in the affirmative decades ago by the House Select Committe on Assassinations.

Who found compelling evidence of a 2nd shooter.
(a) Warren Commission analysis of a tape

The Warren Commission had also employed scientific analysis in its investigation and had recognized that acoustics might be used to resolve some questions about the shots fired at the President. It had obtained a tape recording, an alleged on-the-scene account of the assassination made by Sam Pate, a Dallas radio newsman, but an FBI examination of the tape "failed to indicate the presence of any sounds which could be interpreted as gunshots."(1) The FBI also informed the Commission that the newsman had stated that most of the tape was not recorded in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination, but was recorded in a studio several days later after he had been dismissed by his station, KBOX. (2)

The Commission independently submitted the tape for analysis to Dr. Lawrence Kersta of Bell Telephone Acoustics & Speech Research Laboratory. As reported in a letter from Kersta to the Commission on July 17, 1964,(3) spectograms (visual representations of tonal qualities in the sounds) were made of a key 8-second portion of the tape. The spectograms indicated there were six nonvoiced noises-- one nonvoiced "spike" (a scientific term for a graphic display of a noise) followed by three other nonvoiced spikes of different acoustical characteristics occurring .86 seconds, 1.035 seconds and 1.385 seconds after the first. These, in turn, were followed by two events apparently caused by sound and believed to have been related to the previous ones.

Page 66

Dr. Kersta did not indicate in his letter that he had found shots, and the results of his tests were not mentioned in the Warren Report.

The committee was unable to locate the Kersta spectographs in the National Archives until late 1978 (they had been misfiled), but it did obtain the tape recording made on November 22, 1963, by KBOX reporter Sam Pate. On May 11, 1978, the committee submitted the tape to an acoustical consultant for analysis, with these results:(4)
While a portion of the tape was recorded on November 22, 1963, in the vicinity of Dealey Plaza, it was thought not to be contemporaneous with the assassination. Other portions of the tape, moreover, seemed to have been recorded, at least in large part, in a studio, since appropriate background noise was not present.
And even if the tape had been made during the firing of the shots and had recorded them, Kersta's spectographic analysis would not have found them. The committee's consultant advised that spectographic analysis is appropriate only for detecting tonal, or harmonic, sound. To identify a gunshot, the analysis must be able to portray a waveform on an oscilloscope or similar such device.

(a) Warren Commission analysis of a tape

The Warren Commission had also employed scientific analysis in its investigation and had recognized that acoustics might be used to resolve some questions about the shots fired at the President. It had obtained a tape recording, an alleged on-the-scene account of the assassination made by Sam Pate, a Dallas radio newsman, but an FBI examination of the tape "failed to indicate the presence of any sounds which could be interpreted as gunshots."(1) The FBI also informed the Commission that the newsman had stated that most of the tape was not recorded in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination, but was recorded in a studio several days later after he had been dismissed by his station, KBOX. (2)

The Commission independently submitted the tape for analysis to Dr. Lawrence Kersta of Bell Telephone Acoustics & Speech Research Laboratory. As reported in a letter from Kersta to the Commission on July 17, 1964,(3) spectograms (visual representations of tonal qualities in the sounds) were made of a key 8-second portion of the tape. The spectograms indicated there were six nonvoiced noises-- one nonvoiced "spike" (a scientific term for a graphic display of a noise) followed by three other nonvoiced spikes of different acoustical characteristics occurring .86 seconds, 1.035 seconds and 1.385 seconds after the first. These, in turn, were followed by two events apparently caused by sound and believed to have been related to the previous ones.

Page 66

Dr. Kersta did not indicate in his letter that he had found shots, and the results of his tests were not mentioned in the Warren Report.

The committee was unable to locate the Kersta spectographs in the National Archives until late 1978 (they had been misfiled), but it did obtain the tape recording made on November 22, 1963, by KBOX reporter Sam Pate. On May 11, 1978, the committee submitted the tape to an acoustical consultant for analysis, with these results:(4)
The report I refer to is years after the one you mention. It was done in the 1970's IIRC. You can reference to it happening, but I can't find the results, interesting. I remember watching the proceedings and the conclusion where they successfully identified a second shooter thanks to extensive acoustical analysis.

The report I refer to is years after the one you mention. It was done in the 1970's IIRC. You can reference to it happening, but I can't find the results, interesting. I remember watching the proceedings and the conclusion where they successfully identified a second shooter thanks to extensive acoustical analysis.
I want to post my honest today belief.
1. Kennedy was President
2. Kennedy was in Dallas
3. Kennedy was shot and died fairly fast
I have no clue why so many citizens must believe every issue is a conspiracy that they themselves can't explain using experts.

Muslim terror is Israel's legacy.
No it's Carter's legacy. If he hadn't cut support from the Shah and forced him to allow Khomeini back into the country, Iran would still be a modern, more or less, secular country, NOT the primary sponsor of international Islamic terrorism and violence.

I want to post my honest today belief.
1. Kennedy was President
2. Kennedy was in Dallas
3. Kennedy was shot and died fairly fast
I have no clue why so many citizens must believe every issue is a conspiracy that they themselves can't explain using experts.
All you say is true. However, when I see the Zapruder film, and I see that piece of material get blown 90 degrees straight up when the bullet hits his head, that tells me, as a pretty proficient shooter, and scientist, that the head shot didn't come from the rear. Physics doesn't allow it.

Forum List

Back