Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

If I needed a new phone or solar panels... chargers and warm clothes... water and food for my family you could spend $2000 an hour... do you live in a box?....
Haven't you seen the pictures from Ashville and NC and the rest of the states affected?.... there is nothing left standing that will remain standing... everything is going to have to be rebuilt... those buildings were under water... cars and trucks ruined... what are you talking about?....
Some of you big mouth libs should go there and see for yourself... and when you don't see FEMA on the ground remember it’s because they are settling Harris's illegal aliens....
The money is not for people to buy expensive electronics. The money is not there to rebuild your house or buy a new car.

It’s to buy food and water for a few days as a stopgap. Everything else takes time. You can’t just shovel out massive amounts of money to people instantly unless you want tons of fraud and waste (like Trump’s pandemic programs).

Unfortunately, it isn't a joke. This is who the Democrats put up as their nominee for president.
Not much gets to me with the party that likes to fuck kids raw-dogging the productive half of the country, but that hit a fucking nerve.

That illiterate Kumstain is wearing a $60,000 necklace and telling the people who watched their families drown in their homes they can have $750???

They've reached a new low. I get it, most scholars would insist that's impossible, but I don't care.... this is a new low.

She's talking about providing some immediate cash for necessities, things like food, fuel, and clothes. that's intended to rebuild the town.

You idiots will just spew whatever stupidity they tell you to, won't you. Not a thought of looking into it so see if it's true or anything.
Where are they gonna spend it? Most businesses were flooded out.

There needs to be a massive .mil airlift into the area.

helicopter-598748-1.jpg

The money is not for people to buy expensive electronics. The money is not there to rebuild your house or buy a new car.

It’s to buy food and water for a few days as a stopgap. Everything else takes time. You can’t just shovel out massive amounts of money to people instantly unless you want tons of fraud and waste (like Trump’s pandemic programs).
Where are they suppose to spend this money?.... there are no stores left standing... they can't get on Amazon... you libs are an unthinking bunch....
1727907541228.png

Off topic. Not about Trump. Moron

Where are they suppose to spend this money?.... there are no stores left standing... they can't get on Amazon... you libs are an unthinking bunch....
Whenever they’ve evacuated to. You don’t think they’re just sitting on their roof, do you?

Let's analyze this one. Comrade has decided there is just enough leftover money after they gave $200 billion to the Ukraine, and God knows how much money to their migrant buddies (illegal aliens), that $750 can be given to Helene victims.

What does $750 buy you these days?

Well, it's not even a mortgage payment for most people. And it's certainly not a rent payment either.

$750 might cover family groceries for a month. Perhaps 2 months if you buy really cheap and smart.

$750 gets you maybe a week in a hotel while the flood waters recede.

$750 might get you a month of daycare.

$750 might get you some replacement furniture and clothing. Some.

What are these people supposed to live on until the big insurance companies come through with a payment (If they even do -- if they can't weasel out of it somehow).

Do you think it might make more sense if Congress passes a law that mortgage/rent and car payments are suspended for 6 months?

Completely unacceptable.

Can you show me the part of the law where it states the VP decides the amount that FEMA gives people?

THanks

I want them to do their freaking job. There's nowhere for them to spend the $750 - the region is destroyed!

Can you show me the part of the law where it states the VP decides the amount that FEMA gives people?

Thanks

I want them to do their freaking job. There's nowhere for them to spend the $750 - the region is destroyed!

My family lives 60 miles south of Ashville and they are doing ok minus any internet or phone service. Stores are open, gas stations are selling gas. They even have cell service in town, as my mom called me today while she was in town.

Forum List

Back