Comrade Kamala offers $750 of assistance to Helene victims

I admit when I'm wrong. I forgot, our Dear Whore is drawing up plans to mitigate the disaster.

Whew! I feel so much better now.

b704bcf75e898d57.jpg

They do with Ukraine and illegals... although it's more like bulldoze it, not shovel it. I get it, there's no "10% for the big guy" from domestic money laundering.

It must be near impossible for shitlibs to pretend to care about human beings.
You believe everything you read on twitter, which is really fucking stupid.

Uncle Sam needs to mobilize the national guard, the army, and so forth, and get supplies on the ground immediately. Instead they are offering $750 of cash and you have to go through red tape to get it?

Good Lord.

The national guard is there. They have been there.

The 750 is the standard handout after a disaster to help people get the basics, there is next to no red tape.

You have now taken on the mantle of the most dishonest person on this forum

The national guard is there. They have been there.

The 750 is the standard handout after a disaster to help people get the basics, there is next to no red tape.

You have now taken on the mantle of the most dishonest person on this forum
There are no stores left standing. All the roads are washed out. Where the fuck to thy get those basics?...lol

There are no stores left standing. All the roads are washed out. Where the fuck to thy get those basics?...lol

Not the entire fucking state.

I have a dozen family members that live in Sylva NC, which is 45 miles south of Ashville. They lost power for 10 hours. The roads between the two cities are open. The stores are open, the gas stations are open.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

I have a dozen family members that live in Sylva NC, which is 45 miles south of Ashville. They lost power for 10 hours. The roads between the two cities are open. The stores are open, the gas stations are open.

What are the people in the affected area supposed to do, fucking walk? They lost their cars and the roads are washed out

Yeah but they saw 10 minutes of the same B roll of flooding on Fox News looped for 4 days so they know everything now.

Yeah but they saw 10 minutes of the same B roll of flooding on Fox News looped for 4 days so they know everything now.

I just cannot take any more of this.

Our country is so fucked, we politicize everything.

Forum List

Back