Zone1 Are all people equally valuable?

nfbw 241002 Vaapev00221

nfbw 240822 Vsocas00964

i. Separation of Church and State? 240823 {adv777 post•960}. ding Aug’24 Ssocas: I mean can anyone imagine an atheist agreeing with "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." dvng 240823 Ssocas00960

ii. Separation of Church and State? 240824 {post•964}. NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Ssocas: I mean can anyone imagine a Catholic agreeing with;

CHRISTIANITY IS HARMFUL AND COERCIVE.“. that but a short time elapsed after the death of the great reformer of the Jewish religion, [Jesus of Nazareth] before his principles were departed from by those who professed to be his special servants, and perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind, and aggrandising their oppressors in Church and State; that The purest system of morals ever before preached to man (the teachings of Jesus) has been adulterated and sophisticated by artificial constructions into a mere contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves; that rational men not being able to swallow their impious heresies, in order to force them down their throats, they raise the hue and cry of infidelity, while themselves are the greatest obstacles to the advancement of the real doctrines of Jesus, and do in fact constitute the real Anti-Christ. - Jefferson letter to Samuel Kercheval, January 19, 1810

GOD IS NOT A TRINITY. “It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not one…. on, and they would catch no more flies.” – Jefferson letter to John Adams, August 22, 1813

CATHOLIC RELIGION IS ARTIFICIALLY CONTRIVED But this constitutes the craft, the power and the profit of the priests. Sweep away their gossamer fabrics of factitious religion, and they would catch no more flies.” – Jefferson letter to John Adams, August 22, 1813

CHRISTIANITY IS HOCUS POCUS. “The hocus-pocus phantasm of a god like another Cerberus, with one body and three heads, had its birth and growth in the blood of thousands and thousands of martyrs.” Jefferson. letter to James Smith, December 8, 1822. nfbw 240822 Vsocas00964

word of God

iii. Are all people equally valuable? 241002 {adv777 post•220}. ding Oct’24 Saapev: Isn't anything that is true the word of God? dvng 241002 Saapev00220

iv. Are all people equally valuable? 241002 {post•221 to adv777 post•220}

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vaapev: The next indented paragraph is the Word of God, then, Saint Ding, Shall it not be?

Jeffersonian Rational Theism promotes the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness, humility, chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience and kindness without the greed, avarice, despotism, torture and vengeance and wickedness of Popery.​

So quickly Saint Ding abandons his pathetic apologetics of Popery when faced with the simple rational theism of Thomas Jefferson who founded a nation that had become the greatest of all nations, while believing that a normal human being they call Jesus of Nazareth was a normal human being born through the same biological sexual reproductive process as every human being who ever lived on planet earth.

Jefferson rationally helped invent that great nation based upon the principle of “separation of church and state” while believing the entire time that a normal human being they call Jesus of Nazareth was a normal human being who died a normal death; was dead and buried; and his life ended just like every normal human being’s life must end.

Jefferson did not believe in an afterlife according to a letter to his wife, but he helped produce the greatest nation on earth that had nothing to do with a Covenant between a Chosen White European People (WASPs) and the Desert War God of Abraham and that God’s Holy Bible.

nfbw 241002 Vaapev00221

Last edited:
nfbw 240822 V00964

i. Separation of Church and State? 240823 {adv777 post•960}. ding Aug’24 Ssocas: I mean can anyone imagine an atheist agreeing with "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." dvng 240823 Ssocas00960

ii. Separation of Church and State? 240824 {post•964}. NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Ssocas: I mean can anyone imagine a Catholic agreeing with;

CHRISTIANITY IS HARMFUL AND COERCIVE.“. that but a short time elapsed after the death of the great reformer of the Jewish religion, [Jesus of Nazareth] before his principles were departed from by those who professed to be his special servants, and perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind, and aggrandising their oppressors in Church and State; that The purest system of morals ever before preached to man (the teachings of Jesus) has been adulterated and sophisticated by artificial constructions into a mere contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves; that rational men not being able to swallow their impious heresies, in order to force them down their throats, they raise the hue and cry of infidelity, while themselves are the greatest obstacles to the advancement of the real doctrines of Jesus, and do in fact constitute the real Anti-Christ. - Jefferson letter to Samuel Kercheval, January 19, 1810

GOD IS NOT A TRINITY. “It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not one…. on, and they would catch no more flies.” – Jefferson letter to John Adams, August 22, 1813

CATHOLIC RELIGION IS ARTIFICIALLY CONTRIVED But this constitutes the craft, the power and the profit of the priests. Sweep away their gossamer fabrics of factitious religion, and they would catch no more flies.” – Jefferson letter to John Adams, August 22, 1813

CHRISTIANITY IS HOCUS POCUS. “The hocus-pocus phantasm of a god like another Cerberus, with one body and three heads, had its birth and growth in the blood of thousands and thousands of martyrs.” Jefferson. letter to James Smith, December 8, 1822.

nfbw 240824 Vsocas00964

The next two paragraphs are both the Word of God, then, Saint Ding, Shall it not be?

Jeffersonian Rational Theism promotes the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness, humility, chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience and kindness without the greed, avarice, despotism, torture and vengeance and wickedness of Popery.
So quickly Saint Ding abandons his pathetic apologetics of Popery when faced with the simple rational theism of Thomas Jefferson who founded a nation, to become the greatest of all nations, while believing that a normal human being they call Jesus of Nazareth was a normal human being born through the same biological sexual reproductive process as every human being who ever lived on planet earth.

Jefferson rationally helped invent that great nation based upon the principle ofseparation of church and state” while believing the entire time that a normal human being they call Jesus of Nazareth was a normal human being who died a normal death, was dead and buried his life ended just like every normal hunan beings life must end. Jefferson did not believe in an afterlife according to a letter to his wife, but he helped produce the greatest nation on earth that had nothing to do with a Covenant between a Chosen white European People and the Desert War God of Abraham and that God’s Holy Bible.
tl/dr

Thanks, what is the word of God? Isn't anything that is true the word of God? Isn't God truth among other "things?"
It's not a matter of truth Ding, God, or any given Gods (see religions with multiples) never spoke a word

There was always some terrestrial liaison (or figures of government) serving as interpreter

A grand example being resurrection via the many sorted religions through the known (key word) history of said religions each foisting their own persecuted deity as 'the word of God'

That we (terrestrials) have repetitively copy/pasted this throughout our history should be indicative of just how much 'God' talks to us Vs. how much we talk about 'God'

~S~

So says adv777!

You are a liar Saint Ding. Jefferson DID NOT believe we had a duty to desert of Abraham.
James Madison was even more explicit that the source of rights exists in man's duty to his Creator. Writing of the unalienable rights of religion in his Memorial and Remonstrance, he stated that the right is unalienable "because what is here a right towards men, is a duty towards the creator. It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homeage, and such only, as he believes to be acceptable to Him. His duty is precedent, both in order of time and in degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society. Before any man can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe: And if a member of Civil Society, who enters into any subordinate Association, must always do it with a reservation of his duty to the general authority; much more must every man who becomes a member of any particular Civil Society, do it with a saving of his allegiance to the Universal Sovereign." 25

It's not a matter of truth Ding, God, or any given Gods (see religions with multiples) never spoke a word

There was always some terrestrial liaison (or figures of government) serving as interpreter

A grand example being resurrection via the many sorted religions through the known (key word) history of said religions each foisting their own persecuted deity as 'the word of God'

That we (terrestrials) have repetitively copy/pasted this throughout our history should be indicative of just how much 'God' talks to us Vs. how much we talk about 'God'

~S~
I disagree. It's always a matter of truth as God is truth. I don't believe it's possible to not know God if one's mission is to always discover the truth. This is especially true for those times when the truth is unpleasant.

nfbw 241002 Vaapev00230

i. Are all people equally valuable? 241002 {apv777 post•228}. ding Oct’24 Saapev: Thomas Jefferson believed in a moralistic, providential creator. dvng 241002 Saapev00228

ii. Are all people equally valuable? 241002 {post•230 to apv777 post•228}.

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vaapev: Then why inject the Catholic Church’s Lord and Savior story of Jesus Christ into the founding of America?

Jefferson’s moralistic providential creator whom he recognized through his scientific rational theism had absolutely nothing to do with any organized religious institution let alone the Catholic institution that was barely present in the original thirteen colonies at the time the war for independence took shape.

nfbw 241002 Vaapev00230

Last edited:
I disagree. It's always a matter of truth as God is truth. I don't believe it's possible to not know God if one's mission is to always discover the truth. This is especially true for those times when the truth is unpleasant.
But you seem to misunderstand Ding, i don't disagree, God is the way , God is the truth

God exists in all His might, love, power , etc

Humanity just contorts it to their own shill desires

~S~

But you seem to misunderstand Ding, i don't disagree, God is the way , God is the truth

God exists in all His might, love, power , etc

Humanity just contorts it to their own shill desires

~S~
Ok, but I'm not saying God is the truth I am saying God is truth just as God is logic or love or any extant attribute of reality.

But sure, man screws up. Man also doesn't screw up. Man is complex. No one is all good or all bad. The best I can hope for - or the best any of us can hope for - is to roll with the punches. I take it on faith that good comes from bad. It's logical. Just like it's logical that bad comes from good. Overall though I believe the trend is towards good. It's not a straight line. It's more like a roller coaster ride. Ups and downs. At the end of the day hope is all we have. It will be what it will be. And apparently that's how God wants it.

Ok, but I'm not saying God is the truth I am saying God is truth just as God is logic or love or any extant attribute of reality.

But sure, man screws up. Man also doesn't screw up. Man is complex. No one is all good or all bad. The best I can hope for - or the best any of us can hope for - is to roll with the punches. I take it on faith that good comes from bad. It's logical. Just like it's logical that bad comes from good. Overall though I believe the trend is towards good. It's not a straight line. It's more like a roller coaster ride. Ups and downs. At the end of the day hope is all we have. It will be what it will be. And apparently that's how God wants it.
thx Ding ~S~

Forum List

Back