Zone1 What Jesus endured, we also must endure or we won't make it to Heaven

If this is "hell" then Hades has gotten a bad rap over the years - either that, or it's come a long way.
Well, believing in a past that never existed which perverts everything you see, and hoping for a future that will never come while seeking spiritual life from a cracker sure sounds like hell to me.

Don't take it too hard. Some of the best times of my life I was in hell, persecuted by demons.

See? My God isn't such a meanie. Now I have an exalted experience of life every single day.

Your level of anger on these boards is concerning though
Oh please. My leveI of anger is concerning? You phony fuck. I am having fun. Report me shithead
The more you falsely accuse the closer people will look into whats been said which is what I want.

There will never come a time when what I have openly said about your church will not be true.

Try to see it as me doing you a favor, that no one else can, a favor for which you can never repay.

Last edited:
Catholics defer to the Catechism and the Pope over anything in the Bible.
Does that mean you don't know the significance of the woman going to the well alone? If you read the whole passage there's a clue at the end.

If you don't understand the nuance of this passage, what makes you think you know anything about any of the passages?

Would you like to move on to another passage?

Well, believing in a past that never existed which perverts everything you see
You mean like your selective perversion of Leviticus 18:22? It's such a simple passage. How can you not know it's saying men shouldn't lie with men like they lie with women? What is perverting your understanding of this command?

Calling priests "father" is one. Jesus said not to give such exalted titles to church leaders.
That was a common practice in biblical times and in some cultures today. It is a sign of respect. Which you don't show your brothers and sisters in Christ when you attack their faith. Shame on you.

• Funny
Reactions: Z99
That was a common practice in biblical times and in some cultures today. It is a sign of respect. Which you don't show your brothers and sisters in Christ when you attack their faith. Shame on you.

You don't follow Christ; you follow a worldly cult. That's not an "attack", that is the truth, which you are too blind to recognize.

You don't follow Christ; you follow a worldly cult. That's not an "attack", that is the truth, which you are too blind to recognize.
Who are you to tell me I don't follow Christ? It most certainly is an attack. Need I remind you of what these passages say?

2 Timothy 2:23-26, 2 Timothy 2:14, Matthew 12:25, Matthew 18:15-16, Romans 14:1-23, Romans 16:17-18, 1 Corinthians 3:3, 1 Corinthians 13:1-2, 1 John 4:20-21, Proverbs 6:16-19, Proverbs 28:25, Galatians 5:15, Galatians 5:19-21, Titus 3:10, Jude 1:19, Ephesians 4:3-6, Ephesians 4:31-32, Colossians 3:12-14, 1 Corinthians 12:25, 1 Peter 3:8, Philippians 2:1-2, John 17:20-23, Mark 3:24-25, Luke 11:17 and James 3:16.

Because you are behaving very unchristian like. Which is what these passages say.

• Funny
Reactions: Z99
Well, believing in a past that never existed which perverts everything you see, and hoping for a future that will never come while seeking spiritual life from a cracker sure sounds like hell to me.

Don't take it too hard. Some of the best times of my life I was in hell, persecuted by demons.

See? My God isn't such a meanie. Now I have an exalted experience of life every single day.

Oh please. My leveI of anger is concerning? You phony fuck. I am having fun. Report me shithead
The more you falsely accuse the closer people will look into whats been said which is what I want.

There will never come a time when what I have openly said about your church will not be true.

Try to see it as me doing you a favor, that no one else can, a favor for which you can never repay.

"Before Abraham, I AM" "

"I AM I AM"

The past I believe in exists because God said "He exists and does exist"

Personally, I do not need to "receive the Eucharist" on a daily or weekly basis to maintain my spirituality. That said, I am honored to be able to receive it on a daily or weekly basis, if it so happens.

See, you boast that you are able to turn blood back into wine but when you speak to someone of faith - that has the Spirit of Truth within them, your words manifest themselves as the Spirit of Discord - The Adversary. It's as if your words become a neon lit billboard proclaiming, "Here I am".

See, you boast that you are able to turn blood back into wine but when you speak to someone of faith - that has the Spirit of Truth within them, your words manifest themselves as the Spirit of Discord - The Adversary.
Yeah yeah yeah.

Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but division. He was also accused of being possessed by a devil, by people who were in truth the adversary to the simple truth that Jesus revealed, that the words of the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and by following the 'traditions of men" that became known as the talmud they, like you, rendered the Law and its purpose, null and void.

And by not fulfilling the Laws demands as Jesus did, you will remain confounded and accursed.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah.

Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but division, and he was also accused of being possessed by a devil, by people who were in truth the adversary to the simple truth that Jesus revealed, that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and by following the 'traditions of men" that became known as the talmud they, like you, renewed the Law null and void

And Leviticus 18:22 says men shouldn't lie with men like they do with women and you think that means something else. So your interpretations are pretty selective.

In fact, according to you, YOUR god doesn't care what two consenting adults do sexually. So YOUR God condones fathers sleeping with daughters and mothers sleeping with sons as long as they are both consenting adults, right?

Unfortunately for you that too is listed in Leviticus 18 as things not to do.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but division. He was also accused of being possessed by a devil, by people who were in truth the adversary to the simple truth that Jesus revealed, that the words of the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and by following the 'traditions of men" that became known as the talmud they, like you, rendered the Law and its purpose, null and void.

And by not fulfilling the Laws demands as Jesus did, you will remain confounded and accursed.

No, No, No.

Matthew 10:

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household."

Jesus was teaching them that his ministry was not a: "Happy-Happy Joy-Joy - Everyone Wins - Everyone is Saved" "Everyone gets along" type of ministry - which would naturally be peaceful. (At the time, there were dozens of "hippie like" cults preaching those types of ministries. Jesus wanted to make it clear his ministry would NOT be that.

Jesus was stating that his ministry would be led by a "Sword" - in the sense that it would be very direct, would not be easy and would be turbulent - especially within members of their own household (Judaism) - "Man against his father" "Daughter against her mother" meant that Jesus would teach them a "New way of thinking" that could likely go against the way their "Father's and Mothers" thought (Father and Mother could also be a reference to the religious leaders at the time).

They would be led by a "sword" because they would stand firm in their beliefs - even to the point of death. (Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword).

In John 17, Jesus is clear when he states:

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Although some of the Old Testament Books have some figurative language in them, Jesus did not teach that the majority of the Law and the Prophets were "figurative" - quite the opposite - he would EXPAND on some of the teachings - he wouldn't go "deeper" he would do the opposite and "raise the teachings" to a spiritual level of thinking.

"Love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength" "Love your neighbor as yourself".

if you understand and follow Jesus Christ's two most important teachings - both taken from the Old Testament - then you would by default follow the 10 Commandments.

PART 1:"Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength."

PART 2: "Love Your Neighbor As Yourself"

1. Thou shalt not have any
other gods before God. - PART 1

2. Thou shalt not make yourself
an idol. PART 1

3. Thou shalt not take the
Lord's name in vain. PART 1

4. Remember the
Sabbath Day and keep it Holy. PART 1

5. Honor your Father and Mother. PART 1 and PART 2

6. Thou shalt not murder. PART 1 and PART 2

7. Thou shalt not commit
adultery. PART 2

8. Thou shalt not steal. PART 2

9. Thou shalt not testify or
bear false witness against your neighbor. PART 2

10. Thou shalt not
covet. PART

"I have not come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it"

Jesus states that if we follow his path, WE ARE FULFILLING the Law through him.

Forum List

Back