Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Trump's

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
1725918144215.png

You don't get his texts or emails do you. You probably have never listened to any of his lengthy interviews, town halls, rally speeches do you. And I doubt seriously you have read much if any of Agenda 47 or you would be so embarrassed to say that.
Great. Point me to the interview or speech or anything that gives details about his housing policy.

If he has details, why wouldn’t he just put it in his platform?

It all sounds great till you get into the details.

Which of these things sound bad on the surface...

View attachment 1008695
The majority of people voting for Harris(Democrats) have no clue of the details and no desire to know. The Democrats rely on the ignorance and gullibilty of many Americans. They are by far the least informed base of voters in the US.

I posted sections from the platform which don’t have any details whatsoever.

Your response was that it was unreasonable for his proposals to contain details.

It’s really not.
No you haven't posted anything in context.
No I did not say that it was unreasonable for his proposals to contain details.
Try again with some intellectual honesty and we might be able to have a reasoned conversation. Your repeating over and over what simply is not true doesn't cut it.

Great. Point me to the interview or speech or anything that gives details about his housing policy.

If he has details, why wouldn’t he just put it in his platform?
He put as much in the agenda and platform necessary to clearly show what his position is. There is much much more there than Kamala's ambiguous one liners. And do your own research to get his policy positions on video or whatever else is out there on the internet.

No you haven't posted anything in context.
No I did not say that it was unreasonable for his proposals to contain details.
Try again with some intellectual honesty and we might be able to have a reasoned conversation. Your repeating over and over what simply is not true doesn't cut it.
I posted a link to the entire platform. There’s no context that I left out.

It is unreasonable to ask any candidate to be specific in every detail. It is not unreasonable to ask a candidate what his/her intentions or basic philosophies are.

This is a dishonest claim, because I’m not asking for EVERY detail. I’m asking for ANY detail. At best, you say we can expect intentions or “basic” philosophies. Baloney. We should expect some level of detail and Trump’s platform is laughably vague.

You claim there’s other speeches and interviews with details. So far, this claim is totally unsubstantiated.

Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
Actually those aren't policies so much as a laundry list of reminders of what her position is on some things this week. Will likely change if the problems are advertised though.

He put as much in the agenda and platform necessary to clearly show what his position is. There is much much more there than Kamala's ambiguous one liners. And do your own research to get his policy positions on video or whatever else is out there on the internet.
There’s nothing clear about his position in his platform. It’s too vague. We have no idea what any of it actually means.

I posted a link to the entire platform. There’s no context that I left out.

This is a dishonest claim, because I’m not asking for EVERY detail. I’m asking for ANY detail. At best, you say we can expect intentions or “basic” philosophies. Baloney. We should expect some level of detail and Trump’s platform is laughably vague.

You claim there’s other speeches and interviews with details. So far, this claim is totally unsubstantiated.
If you are unable to find any detail your reading deficiency is worse than I thought.

There’s nothing clear about his position in his platform. It’s too vague. We have no idea what any of it actually means.
This is not another thread for your Trump humping. Read the thread title. Try and pay attention.

Forum List

Back