Biden Brought 20,000 Haitian Migrants into Ohio......And They're Eating People's Pets

5557f9343e222320c19a91aa5cf88820_768x0.jpg

We really need Trump to start the round ups and mass deportations.

It needs to be done this very moment, but as long as Dimocrats remain in power, whether it be the presidency, state offices, county and city, the pieces of shit will fight it every single step of the way NO MATTER WHAT!

You met them all?... maybe its you that has an issue... if you see racist everywhere you may want to seek some help....
I don't need any help. As long as they don't come onto my porch and I have to blast em off there is no problem. And they know that.

You sound just about dumb enough to wait for legalities to be cleared up in a war zone. Those people are running for their lives and you expect them to care about your little feelings. Yeah, that's how delusional you are. And fuck the ducks too

We really need to get Abbott to send a couple of busloads to your front lawn, so you can take care of them.

I don't need any help. As long as they don't come onto my porch and I have to blast em off there is no problem. And they know that.
You have emotional issues... How can you live in fear every second of every day?... racists everywhere whaaaaaaaaaa...
Get some help seriously....

Forum List

Back