Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

The Cops over-reacted I agree. But WTF why do Black people create problems with Cops when there is no reason? Roll down the dang window Tyreek I need you on Fantasy!

Probably like the 11th time that day they had to pull over some uppity black snob punk driving in a $250,000 sport car who thought his ass didn't stink who was just above the law because he is a little famous.

I can see where that might wear on a fella.

Thinking you have to do anything a cop says is willfully abandoning your rights.
That is silly. You must comply with a Cops instructions. They have to deal with the scum of the Earth every day, just do what they say. I've never had a problem following their instructions. Black people seem to have a genetic disposition to disobeying Police instructions.

Probably like the 11th time that day they had to pull over some uppity black snob punk driving in a $250,000 sport car who thought his ass didn't stink who was just above the law because he is a little famous.

I can see where that might wear on a fella.
if it wears on them its time to get a new job,,

I don’t like this line of thinking. There is a bare minimum you are legally required to do for a cop. It does not include being polite or complying with request which they may attempt to disguise as an order. Thinking you have to do anything a cop says is willfully abandoning your rights. If you don’t protect your rights, no one will. The cop sure as hell isn’t going to.

It’s bizarre but I think we hold people to a higher standard than police. As if it’s a citizen’s fault that a cop couldn’t maintain professional conduct.
If you are disobeying the law and get pulled over, the cop has every right to make you open the window.

That is silly. You must comply with a Cops instructions. They have to deal with the scum of the Earth every day, just do what they say. I've never had a problem following their instructions. Black people seem to have a genetic disposition to disobeying Police instructions.
only lawful commands,,

rolling down the window isnt a lawful command

Not always. Cops can make lawful orders you have to follow but a lot of their “instructions” are actually requests that you don’t have to comply with. Knowing the difference it’s important because the cop isn’t necessarily going to tell you which is which. Even if they do, they could be lying or just plain wrong.

For example, I would never consent to a search of my vehicle during a stop. You may if you want. I’m not.

He has to give him his license which he did. He doesn't have to keep his window down.

I don’t like this line of thinking. There is a bare minimum you are legally required to do for a cop. It does not include being polite or complying with request which they may attempt to disguise as an order. Thinking you have to do anything a cop says is willfully abandoning your rights. If you don’t protect your rights, no one will. The cop sure as hell isn’t going to.

It’s bizarre but I think we hold people to a higher standard than police. As if it’s a citizen’s fault that a cop couldn’t maintain professional conduct.

He told him to keep the window down, and you comply. Hill decided he was better than that. Dark windows, cops pull you over, they need to see what is going on, possibly reaching for a weapon

The one guy way over reacted I will agree with that but its hot the guy refuses to do what they ask... just do what the ask you to... and we can all go our way... there is a lack of respect for cops and so shit will continue....
I've never seen cops that aggressive before.....and I've seen a lot of video.

They looked like they were ready to shoot someone over GD moving violation.

Last edited:
Black people seem to have a genetic disposition to disobeying Police instructions.

They refuse to recognize authority in any but themselves.

I watch a TV series where they routinely get into it with a store owner telling the store owner that they have the right to say anything they want for as long as they want any way they want to anyone they want! That is NOT the 1st amendment!

The 1st amendment only applies to the GOVERNMENT. Your freedom of speech cannot be breached by the GOVERNMENT, but if a store owner, cop, librarian or business imposes some temporary restriction on your speech in their establishment, THEIR PLACE THEIR RULES.

They refuse to recognize authority in any but themselves.

I watch a TV series where they routinely get into it with a store owner telling the store owner that they have the right to say anything they want for as long as they want any way they want to anyone they want! That is NOT the 1st amendment!

The 1st amendment only applies to the GOVERNMENT. Your freedom of speech cannot be breached by the GOVERNMENT, but if a store owner, cop, librarian or business imposes some temporary restriction on your speech in their establishment, THEIR PLACE THEIR RULES.
cops and librarians are government entities,,

a cop cant arrest you for protesting or speaking in public,,

and a librarian cant ban you from a library unless you committ a crime,,

We didn't see the whole thing....so we can't assume the cops were in the right.

One of them was pretty much a hot-head and shouldn't be allowed to interact with the public.

I always act polite to cops....even when they're being a dick, but that's no excuse for the stuff that went on in that video.

BS, they said leave the window down. He did not twice? And popped off. They pulled him over for a reason. Not to harrass a Black in a clean car.

Forum List

Back