Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

no law says we have to have our window all the way down, so the cops can fuck off if they dont like it,,
If the window is tinted, which it looks like it was, and the cops can't see what's going on in the vehicle, they absolutely have the right to demand you keep the window down.

If the window is tinted, which it looks like it was, and the cops can't see what's going on in the vehicle, they absolutely have the right to demand you keep the window down.
and what law would that be??

IMO everything went fine right up till the cop threw him on the ground,,

he had a right to put the window open just a little bit and the cop had the right to ask him out of the car,,

nothing justified throwing him on the ground

He gave the officer his license. The officer takes it back to his bike to run the checks they run. They can't see in the car from there anyway.

Nobody goes for a gun with a rolled up window, because shooting close range into a closed window will only f*ck up your day.

And if they had been chasing him they would have drawn weapons before they approached the window.

I just think those cops weren't born in America and are a bunch of diversity hires.

THEN HE COULD HAVE ROLLED IT DOWN AND SHOT RIGHT AWAY! Are you people crazy!!! 180 cops executed each year!!!

They can make demands but they didn't have to yank him out of the car.

They weren't dealing with a guy hopped up on Fentanyl like George Floyd.

Clearly the guy had money or he wouldn't have a car like that.

I remember a cop once pulled my wife over because she was driving in a really nice Truck.

He wanted to see her registration.

I also remember a cop following me and Elouise for about 100 miles across Louisiana.

The law that says a Police told the scofflaw to do it. What law says you can park on a public thorofare in moving traffic! Hit him for that too. No standing. Delay Police in dangerous cinditions.
When you see the flashing lights you have to pull over.

And if it was that dangerous......they shouldn't have pulled him over.

They should have followed him till it was safe to pull him over.

He followed instructions. The police were just wrong.

Head should roll on this one.
He has dark tinted windows. The cops instructed him to keep the window down so they could observe the interior of the car and his actions. Front windows are not supposed to be tinted dark. Florida allows tint dark enough to block 76% of light transmission on front windows. That is the darkest allowed in any state, Arizona, for instance, only allows 66% tint. Yes the Cubano officer was fairly aggressive, but Florida is overrun with rich entitled people who ruin things for the other rich people.

Like you give a rats's ass about a link. Use common sense. Supreme court authorizes cops to order you to get of the car. You trying to argue they can't order you to keep the window down when they can't see in the car?
I care very deeply about our laws and rights,, and why I am being very specific about them

as I said there was no problem with the cop taking him out of the car just like there was no problem with him only opening the window a little bit,

the problem came when the cop turned to violence when none was taken against him,,

now you may be OK with cops operating outside the constitution and the law but I am not,,

he had no legal obligation to open his window all the way,,
thats a fact

I've never seen cops at that aggressive before.....and I've seen a lot of video.

They looked like they were ready to shoot someone over GD moving violation.
Yeah that was ridiculous I think the guy that yanked him out has been suspended....

Forum List

Back