Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

I care very deeply about our laws and rights,, and why I am being very specific about them

as I said there was no problem with the cop taking him out of the car just like there was no problem with him only opening the window a little bit,

the problem came when the cop turned to violence when none was taken against him,,

now you may be OK with cops operating outside the constitution and the law but I am not,,

he had no legal obligation to open his window all the way,,
thats a fact
What law says that?

He has dark tinted windows. The cops instructed him to keep the window down so they could observe the interior of the car and his actions. Front windows are not supposed to be tinted dark. Florida allows tint dark enough to block 76% of light transmission on front windows. That is the darkest allowed in any state, Arizona, for instance, only allows 66% tint. Yes the Cubano officer was fairly aggressive, but Florida is overrun with rich entitled people who ruin things for the other rich people.

Exactly. CA used to allow practically none on the drivers side. These forkers don’t care if a Cop is shot in the face at close range.

Start towing these cars in, charge him. 6 months picking up trash on weekends seems about right for making a Police Officers day more difficult. Plus all the tickets.

They got no time or desire to coddle these SOB on a public street until the preck decides to behave,

Last edited:
He has dark tinted windows. The cops instructed him to keep the window down so they could observe the interior of the car and his actions. Front windows are not supposed to be tinted dark. Florida allows tint dark enough to block 76% of light transmission on front windows. That is the darkest allowed in any state, Arizona, for instance, only allows 66% tint. Yes the Cubano officer was fairly aggressive, but Florida is overrun with rich entitled people who ruin things for the other rich people.
I used to drive down to FL ever year.....and the cops wait at the GA border to f*ck with people.

Exactly. CA used to allow practically none on the drives side. These forkers don’t care if a Cop is shot in the face at close range.

Start towing these cars in, charge him. 6 months picking up trash on weekends seems about right for making a Police Officers day more difficult. Plus all the tickets.

They got no time or desire to coddle these SOB on a public street until the preck decides to behave,
After domestic disputes, traffic stops are the second leading call on which cops get shot.

Nobody goes for a gun with a rolled up window, because shooting close range into a closed window will only f*ck up your day.
I was saying he might have rolled up his window to get a gun without the cops seeing then rolled it down to fire. Not saying Hill tried that but maybe it has been pulled on those cops before. As police, you have to assume the worst.

And if they had been chasing him they would have drawn weapons before they approached the window.
Probably true.

I just think those cops weren't born in America and are a bunch of diversity hires.
I figure they had to know he was Tyreek Hill, knew who Hill was, and that the one cop just got fed up with his uppity shit of not complying with orders because he just thought that being famous made him above the law. Then the guy out front at the car again had to be told TEN TIMES to not park there and to get back in his car and to show his ID.

I can see how that Diva attitude might wear thin on a person. These NFL stars are used to being treated like Divas by the NFL, the fans and everywhere they go. I think this was a good attitude adjustment for Hill.

I remember hearing years ago when Antonio Brown was still playing, he too was late for his game and from something like ten miles from the stadium, got on a highway with his sports car in a 55 mile zone doing something like 150 mph to get to the game in time. Idiots with more cash than brains.

Exactly. CA used to allow practically none on the drives side. These forkers don’t care if a Cop is shot in the face at close range.

What he's probably going to get is huge settlement for police brutality.

I was saying he might have rolled up his window to get a gun without the cops seeing then rolled it down to fire. Not saying Hill tried that but maybe it has been pulled on those cops before. As police, you have to assume the worst.

Probably true.

I figure they had to know he was Tyreek Hill, knew who Hill was, and that the one cop just got fed up with his uppity shit of not complying with orders because he just thought that being famous made him above the law. Then the guy out front at the car again had to be told TEN TIMES to not park there and to get back in his car and to show his ID.

I can see how that Diva attitude might wear thin on a person. These NFL stars are used to being treated like Divas by the NFL, the fans and everywhere they go. I think this was a good attitude adjustment for Hill.

I remember hearing years ago when Antonio Brown was still playing, he too was late for his game and from something like ten miles from the stadium, got on a highway with his sports car in a 55 mile zone doing something like 150 mph to get to the game in time. Idiots with more cash than brains.
I think the cop that grabbed him was out of line.
Course if it wasn't for GD Barack Obama.....most of these kids wouldn't be acting this way.

its not in there,,
Here you go asshole

Do you have to roll your window down for police in Florida?​

Yes, in Florida, you are required to roll your window down when the police are attempting to pull you over. It’s important to comply with this requirement to ensure a smooth interaction with law enforcement.

You can look up the statute if you really give a fuck. But clearly you don't becasue you could have Googled this yourself.

Here you go asshole

Yes, in Florida, you are required to roll your window down when the police are attempting to pull you over. It’s important to comply with this requirement to ensure a smooth interaction with law enforcement.

You can look up the statute if you really give a fuck. But clearly you don't becasue you could have Googled this yourself.

He rolled his window down.

Here you go asshole

he rolled it down,,

he was able to give documents and converse with the cops and thats all the law requires,,

I think the cop that grabbed him was out of line.

He was asked to get out of the car and refused. Hard to say why the cop got so pissed off so quickly, maybe he was having a hard day, maybe he was late to meet with his wife whose marriage was falling apart due to his always working long hours and was about to be late again, maybe it just pissed him off to see this snotty punk driving a million dollar lamborghini while he busted his ass 6 days a week to afford a used Pontiac, but bottom line, why chance it with a cop, just do what he says because the guy has a gun and right or wrong, pretty much has a license to use it on you.

Forum List

Back