This forum needs a sex offender list to identify libs

The list below is online members who have been tagged. You are NOT necessarily on the groomer list. The tags are just to alert you to this thread before it is deleted.

jknowgood
HaShev
Jantje_Smit
ESay
IM2
SootedUpCyndi

That doesn't even begin to list the number of creepers on here. I could add another few dozen names if I didn't have them on ignore and had to look them up.

Yes.

This is one of the most Democratic forums on the internet but you have no motivated indication that "homosexual story hour" and "groomers" are related.
I never heard of a "motivated indication." Use the search feature. It's actually one of the best I've seen on forums. You can easily find groomer support.

People need to stop being afraid of forum banishment. I've been banned more times than I can count. I have virtually unlimited IPs. I can also just rotate the protocols, but don't necessarily want to do that at work.

It is so funny to see the mod imbecile block my IP. :laughing0301:

Some of you have already seen my lists regarding the child groomers-sexual predators here.

We need to take this one step further. There needs to be a central list of all these sick scum. These are the filth who support and promote

--child mutilation

--child sex changes

--homosexual story hour

--Biden’s documented sexual assault of children

If you approve, then tell your mod.

Fuck off asshole.

You posted the same illegal shit yesterday. I hope they figure out your IP address, send the police in and lock you up.

I never heard of a "motivated indication." Use the search feature. It's actually one of the best I've seen on forums. You can easily find groomer support.
All you need to do is go to a Catholic church. That's where all the groomers hang out

" Children Cannot Give Informed Consent "

* Imbeciles *

The list below is online members who have been tagged. You are NOT necessarily on the groomer list. The tags are just to alert you to this thread before it is deleted.
Monk-Eye
strollingbones
Jarlaxle
Just because alcoholic father fucked you and your sister while your mom held you down does not mean others condone it .

Forum List

Back