Why it is important to identify and call out the groomers and child sexual abusers

You didn't address the thread topic.
Nor, the links to how the British government has closed the largest sex mutilation facility in the world after finding 1 in 30 patients have filed lawsuits against it, and the rampant problems stemming from kids who grew up and regret how they were pushed through the system.
Or the French Government that has now outlawed the act.

I have addressed the thread topic endlessly.

As for your story about the British Government, this is what is happening in Great Britain. They're closing one facility, and opening TWO facilities:

She said the current model of care was leaving young people "at considerable risk" of poor mental health and distress, and having one clinic was not "a safe or viable long-term option".
The new centres - one based in London and the other in the north west of England - should be fully open in spring 2023 and would run in conjunction with leading children's hospitals, including Great Ormond Street and Alder Hey.

They will aim to help support young people under the age of 18 who are struggling with their gender identity, and be linked to mental health care and GP services where relevant.

The only law that France has passed is one that bans "gay conversion therapy" or which prevents underage children from getting gender affirming treatment. The law passed is the OPPOSITE of what you claimed.

France has a new law that bans so-called conversion therapies and authorizes jail time and fines for practitioners who use the scientifically discredited practice to attempt to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of LGBTQ people. . . . .

Under the new law, sustained efforts “that aim to modify or reprimand sexual orientation or gender identity” and which impact the physical or mental health of victims are punishable by up to two years in jail and 30,000 euros ($34,000) in fines.

I have a problem with policiticians regulating any form of medical care. They're not qualified in the slightest, and they're making these stupid laws out of ignorance, fear, and hysteria.

I see no effort to regulate people from getting cosmetic surgery until they look like monsters. And that's a BIG problem.
Hello???
The OP and the topic that you all keep avoiding is the bill is to allow surgical reassignment and chemical puberty blockers on MINOR CHILDREN.
Comparing that to plastic surgery is absurd

I have addressed the thread topic endlessly.

As for your story about the British Government, this is what is happening in Great Britain. They're closing one facility, and opening TWO facilities:
No that is not correct at all.
They closed the world largest facility that was servicing people all over Europe and instead redirecting to two other facilities that practice much stricter requirements and mandatory psychiatric evaluations that take a minimum length of time. Britain is currently considering the French model of avoid drastic, barbaric surgeries on minors.

France has effectively banned surgery on minors by requiring extensive and even years long psychiatric care to push any medical intervention beyond 18 years old.

Hello???
The OP and the topic that you all keep avoiding is the bill is to allow surgical reassignment and chemical puberty blockers on MINOR CHILDREN.
Comparing that to plastic surgery is absurd
insane people groom poor children from the time they are toddlers to question their gender and are so enthusiastic about it that they make it look desirable. After that, they reward children with extra attention if they DO fall for the conditioning by thinking they are the opposite sex. Add to this that the groomers are in a position of authority and keep this all secret from the parents and OF COURSE there has been an explosion in mutilated children.

I'd throw these evil creeps in jail and throw away the key, myself.

There is a vast difference between being gay and being trans. I do know one "trans" person who never wanted the surgery but took the testosterone. I never saw this person as male and always thought that being trans was an act because her evangelical parents taught her that lesbians go to hell. If she's really a man, then it isn't wrong.

Yes, all trans people are emotionally screwed up, because they fell so wrong about who they are physically. The idea of gender idenity education isn't to encourage people to be trans or gay, but rather, to let everyone learn how to deal with people who aren't CIS gendered or straight. Most of the teenagers attempting suicide have sexual identity issues.

If you want to save children, don't make things worse or more difficult for these kids to get the help and support they need. Don't force them to hide who they are. That's why they're so screwed up in the first place. Because YOU keep telling them they're sick, perverted, and creepy. Nobody wants to feel like that but that's what the right is doing. Harming children.

Sometimes it's difficult to see whether someone is messed up because of how they are, or that they're messed up, which makes them confused about how they are.

Personally I've known quite well a lot of people who were confused about who they were, and they didn't cause them excessive mental problems. Mental problems are usually something people are born with, rather than develop. You can exacerbate mental problems... however I don't think trans people develop mental problems just because they feel they're the wrong gender.

Sure, in Thailand being a ladyboy is quite normal. Kids go to high school and will "change gender" based on a whim if they want to, there's no stigma. The problem is some on the right feel it's their "right" to bully the hell out of people who don't fit into their narrow view of life.

Sometimes it's difficult to see whether someone is messed up because of how they are, or that they're messed up, which makes them confused about how they are.

Personally I've known quite well a lot of people who were confused about who they were, and they didn't cause them excessive mental problems. Mental problems are usually something people are born with, rather than develop. You can exacerbate mental problems... however I don't think trans people develop mental problems just because they feel they're the wrong gender.

Sure, in Thailand being a ladyboy is quite normal. Kids go to high school and will "change gender" based on a whim if they want to, there's no stigma. The problem is some on the right feel it's their "right" to bully the hell out of people who don't fit into their narrow view of life.
Narrow view of life??
You mean like not allow MINOR CHILDREN to decide to have permanent sexual mutilation??
Is that what you say is narrow?
Because, again, this is what this is about.
Bill 104 is entered into Minnesota to discuss opening facilities to perform medical procedures on - QUOTE - "kids and teens".
You keep bouncing all around that. And we all know why.

To put you views into perspective, people should know that you once said that children as young as 11 raped by Pakistanis we're just indulging in consensual sex (your excuse being because they WERE groomed);, and that the men were just "tapping" those girls, as in "tapping that ass".

WOW.... Youtube removed the original video
WOW
It was a video showing a "trans" dude, whose wife is "trans" - it said they have two children that - whalaa - are also trans. Literally the odds of that is 1 in 8 million.
Why would they remove that video??

You can see it here at 40:02

insane people groom poor children from the time they are toddlers to question their gender and are so enthusiastic about it that they make it look desirable. After that, they reward children with extra attention if they DO fall for the conditioning by thinking they are the opposite sex. Add to this that the groomers are in a position of authority and keep this all secret from the parents and OF COURSE there has been an explosion in mutilated children.

I'd throw these evil creeps in jail and throw away the key, myself.

No point wasting the resources that could be used to the benefit of actual human beings, to keep these subhuman creatures alive.

Just put a bullet in the back of the head, and dump the remains in the garbage.

Save the prison space for those, who, despite their crimes, still retain some recognizable vestige of humanity, and some hope that they may yet return to being actual humans.

FFWD this video to the :26 mark.
Here you will see a "trans" person, married to another "trans" person, the pair have two children.
This sick fuck then states he is a parent of two trans children. And is speaking HERE IN AMERICA (Minnesota) to pass a law to guarantee, and have taxpayers foot the bill to pay for physical mutilation and chemical experimentation on MINOR children.

Point 1 - Jordan Peterson a couple weeks ago, quoted one of Canada's leading sexual biologist speaking on a trans couple who claimed they had ONE child they adopted at birth as being trans.
The basic math, using well documented trans numbers - the likelihood of an actual trans person adopting a child at birth - and the child also being actual trans is approximately 1 in 90,000.
This deviant couple claim not ONE trans child, but miraculously TWO trans children. The likelihood of this happening is basically impossible. You can't fit that many numbers on a calculator.
Point 2 - This couple is not under investigation because woke people refuse to identify them as groomers and call them out. These two men want to take their children and alter their bodies for their own narcissistic insanity.

We must identify and call them out everywhere we see them.

Why is this “important”? Because this nonsense is about all Republicans have.

Why is this “important”? Because this nonsense is about all Republicans have.
It is always a good thing to call out people who are damaging children..

If a person beats a puppy from birth in order to turn them vicious, they should be called out. If a person is mind fucking a small child by suggesting that they aren't really boy,but a girl, instead, they should be called out.

Nobody was doing this sit 20 years ago, and they would have probably been arrested if they did. Today,not is a creepy fad, so they don't.

No plastic surgery or implants as well correct?
Trick question I see. Plastic surgery for what? You mean if they are burned or in an accident that transformed their looks? Then I'd say that's okay, but to transform a boy into a girl. Or vise versa, no. They can mutilate what they where born with, after they turn 18.

Narrow view of life??
You mean like not allow MINOR CHILDREN to decide to have permanent sexual mutilation??
Is that what you say is narrow?
Because, again, this is what this is about.
Bill 104 is entered into Minnesota to discuss opening facilities to perform medical procedures on - QUOTE - "kids and teens".
You keep bouncing all around that. And we all know why.

Again, I'm not interested in such a simplistic debate.

Come back to me when you decide to look at the complexity of it.

1681089102116.png

Forum List

Back