Trump Threatens To Imprison Election Cheaters. Panic Ensues In Dem Circles

"Oh NOES!! They're going to lock up thousands and thousands of democrat operatives"

Me: Well, how can that be? If democrats didn't cheat in elections, they have nothing to fear. Voter fraud is almost impossible to prove against people who really did cheat. For those who didn't, it would be nigh on impossible.

View attachment 1008812

It's about time.
it sure is..

Isn't this playing right into Kamala's hands?

She's obviously going to accuse Trump of political motivated arrests of Americans.

Fukkun dumb and bad timing by Trump a day before the debate!

There's just no way He's going to be allowed to be king after this shit!
You think any of those assholes need a reason to accuse him of anything?

Sheesh!

Boy, the Trumpsters do love their strongman autocrats.
The world has seen this shit before.

So now the crackpot nutter thinks that just cracking down on election fraud and people trying to use deception to install nefarious cretins into office just to restore some semblence of law and order is now akin to Genghis Khan. Figures.

You think any of those assholes need a reason to accuse him of anything?

Sheesh!
NO! I'm just totally bewildered that none of them have tried to take him out ................ for the final (last) supper?

The Trump arranged fake attempt will have made the possibility more remote inasmuch as the SS and FBI couldn't get away with that kind of bullshit again.

I just think that Trump and JD shouldn't travel together, or maybe not eat in a restaurant together, or whatever?

So now the crackpot nutter thinks that just cracking down on election fraud and people trying to use deception to install nefarious cretins into office just to restore some semblence of law and order is now akin to Genghis Khan. Figures.
The lawless only want lawfare against the meanies....

Boy, the Trumpsters do love their strongman autocrats.

The world has seen this shit before.

Gives 'em a tingle when he pretends to be strong.
Nothing compared to the full on hardon he gives you progs with every tweet. Hilarious to watch

A new projection from pollster Nate Silver has Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump winning every swing state in route to an election landslide over Vice President Kamala Harris, Mediaite reported Monday.

Silver's update came after Sunday's New York Times/Siena College poll gave Trump a lead nationally over Harris — 1 point head to head and 2 points with third-party candidates — blunting any post-Democratic National Convention bump.
That's consistent with Gold Crown and Rasmussen too, I believe.

On the internet it hard to tell.
1725916501410.png

Forum List

Back