Angry Springfield, Ohio Residents GO OFF at City Commission Meeting as Haitian Illegals Run Wild, Flip Cars, Decapitate Ducks in Parks and Eat Them.

Suuuuure, propaganda artists are more believable about the situation re: the Aurora apartment complex than the police and Republican Mayor.

Useful idiots swallow Russian-financed borscht bullshit and regurgitate it. Folks have to do do what they gotta do.
“Do what they gotta do”? Could you really be condoning extortion?

Gheez, the next gen is f*ed in the head.

Well, gee. Somebody voted for the politicians who are importing third world illegals.

This would be a case of “ you got what you wanted, so… you get what you deserve.”

Bon Appétit With the tasty, decapitated waterfowl. Oh, and if your car is flipped over, call your insurance company and pay the additional premiums, you bunch of racists™

More than 20,000 Haitians are now living in Springfield, Ohio and the residents are fed up.

Springfield has a population of about 60,000 people and Haitians now make up 25% of the population.

Democrats want to take back Ohio so they have flooded parts of the state with Haitians and other illegal migrants.

And the Democrats OWN it.

All of it.

No wonder Trump is winning.

People have had enough of the fucking madness - and all the FAKE NEWS in the universe won't change that.

JOY!

I live in a small town of 8,000. 98% White. No crime. Clean. It's a haven from the bigger cities 50 miles away. I can only imagine what it would do to this town if our out of control federal government dumped a thousand primitives in my town.

There is going to be a second American Revolution if this Great Replacement by the Democrats is allowed to continue.

Forum List

Back