Trump is insisting on no height adjustment for the podiums for the debate

How is it you people want men in girls sports and tell those actual girls to just try harder. But for the presidency of the US you want the men to be less dominating against the poor little girl that can’t defend herself.

Can you make up your mind here?
Less dominating? Look I get that you’re too big of a moron to see it, but Trump is very clearly a whiny, childish, insecure little bitch. Obviously he wants you to think otherwise and you pathetically fall for it, but it’s a facade. It is such a painfully obvious facade. What real tough guy throws tantrums on social media when someone was being a meanie to him?

Less dominating? Look I get that you’re too big of a moron to see it, but Trump is very clearly a whiny, childish, insecure little bitch. Obviously he wants you to think otherwise and you pathetically fall for it, but it’s a facade. It is such a painfully obvious facade. What real tough guy throws tantrums on social media when someone was being a meanie to him?
Well it should be no problem for a leader like Camela to stop cackling like a moron and instead of word salads of stupid to step up and take him out.

Let that gurl power flow!

Well it should be no problem for a leader like Camela to stop cackling like a moron and instead of word salads of stupid to step up and take him out.

Let that gurl power flow!
I mean you can deflect to Harris all you want. You can say whatever you want about her really. I don’t care. At the end of the day nothing can excuse your worship of that orange whiny little bitch that you’re too stupid to realize does not give a flying fuck about you whatsoever. You’re nothing but a useful idiot to an idiot lol

I mean you can deflect to Harris all you want. You can say whatever you want about her really. I don’t care. At the end of the day nothing can excuse your worship of that orange whiny little bitch that you’re too stupid to realize does not give a flying fuck about you whatsoever. You’re nothing but a useful idiot to an idiot lol
You do know we have two choices right? Him or her?

lol only Trump who has never emotionally and intellectually matured past the 8th grade would insist on something like this. It’s the usual “alpha” mentality men like him have because they obviously can’t rely on actual intelligence to seem superior to anyone.

I guess this is how many of his male supporters are too, really. It comes from a place of deep insecurity and fragility.
1725854348032.png

Forum List

Back