Honest Question regarding voting

There is nothing wrong with being undecided. It just means someone who has an open mind and can evaluate both sides

At one point when they vote then a decision is made.

That what voting is all about the right to choose

just because others cannot understand does not invalidate anything

It does keep it interesting.

There is nothing wrong with being a independent voter.

Anyone with an open mind who decides to vote for Democrats not only has an open mind, but it fell completely out!

LOL - having higher prices than other stores is not "price gouging". Price gouging laws address emergency or a disaster situations where a vendor has a local monopoly and uses it to charge outrageous prices for necessary good. Think charging $30 for bottle water right after a hurricane because you have the only supply in town. That's price gouging. Asking higher than average prices isn't.

Of course liberals can't resist using that as a wedge to expand government power to dictate prices. That's how they roll.

According to Kamala, that's price gauging. Please keep the current terminology.

Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?

Thx
Some people don’t actually pay attention until Labor Day. You forget about the lurkers. Many of them don’t even realize Trump is a felon and a rapist.

#LETTHEGAMESBEGIN

If we had a fair and objective press doing honest journalism, even if the journalists were personally biased, I think pretty much as half the electorate could change their mind and their vote. I do not want to believe that more than half of Americans are so indoctrinated and/or brainwashed and/or uneducated/stupid enough to actually want the fascist Marxism that Kamala Harris and/or her handlers will push on us. But because we have a dishonest press doing the bidding of the leftist power seeking, far too many Americans do not know what they are actually voting for.

Regardless of their personal opinions about Trump, I cannot believe a thinking American in their heart and soul would reject the policies and agenda he offers in favor of what Kamala Harris will do if elected.
All those words just to complain because you can't believe other people won't vote for your candidate. Welp, That's politics. :dunno:

Undecided between the candidates? Probably less than 200,000.

As Rove said, there are the ‘small’ D’s and R’s where the big worry isn’t their voting for the other candidates but their not voting at for their party’s nominee.

Your blob said he’d pay for IVF for women. Did he lose you?

Why did >2% Kamala lie when she said Trump wouldn’t pay for IVF?

Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?

Thx
I’m undecided

Forum List

Back