Gawd, Let us talk about fraud: Chemists have partly unlocked the recipe by creating a complex compound essential to all life — in a lab

That's 100% expected coming from you.

What you don't know is nucleotides are just carbon and ammonia. And glycine is nylon. Look it up. It's called Nylon-2 in DuPont's vocabulary.
Its my only reaction to inanities like "Chemical bonding is biogenesis" and "chaos has nothing to do with determinism", these absurdities do not deserve to be taken seriously. If you want to be taken seriously don't speak as if your under the influence of LSD. It's stoned hippies that make these kinds of statements, a scientifically educated person never would.

Its my only reaction to inanities like "Chemical bonding is biogenesis" and "chaos has nothing to do with determinism", these absurdities do not deserve to be taken seriously. If you want to be taken seriously don't speak as if your under the influence of LSD. It's stoned hippies that make these kinds of statements, a scientifically educated person never would.
I don't expect you to take me seriously.

I think you're incapable of taking science seriously.

You're an old dog and all you know is old tricks.

And once again the discussion turns into nothing but correcting the errors and falsehoods of deniers and trolls.

But that still does demonstrate their weakness of their positions.

No, it's a definition of a word. There is no such law, and you are saying very dumb things.
It's law if no counter examples can be demonstrated just as Newton's laws of motion are laws because no counter examples can be demonstrated.

Look at the definition of law in science:

Scientific laws or laws of science are statements, based on repeated experiments or observations, that describe or predict a range of natural phenomena.[1]

Every time I observes a ball being thrown, it moves in a parabolic path through the air. Every time we see life emerge we can see it emerged from some already living thing.

Both phenomena meet the definition of law, no counter example has ever been demonstrated.

It's law if no counter examples can be demonstrated
Well that's the dumbest thing said in this thread yet.

Unicorns are always blue.

Show me a counterexample.

You have run out of talking points, so all you have are these terrible ad hoc, reflexive, contrararian points. And boy oh boy are they stupid.

Calling it selection says otherwise despite your other comments. It's chemistry and chance.
False. Calling it selection is factual. Selection does not only happen in biological evolution.

Once again, ding doesn't know what the hell he is talking about and makes unforced errors.

Forum List

Back