Zone1 God's Ten Commandments Must Be Kept

If we obeyed the first and great commandment we would keep all other commandments of the Lord our God because we love him.
If we? Oi. Just remember, God is not human. With that in mind try to understand that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation and application of the Law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of that exact same Law.

and suffering the consequenses.

If we? Oi. Just remember, God is not human. With that in mind try to understand that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation and application of the Law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of that exact same Law.

and suffering the consequenses.
Jesus Christ, who is part of the godhead has a resurrected immortal human body. He is not mortal but immortal but still a man. I believe his father is the same. So there is no remembering that God is not human unless you are referring to him not being mortal.

Yes, if we use our free will, we can comply with any and all of God's commandments. They are not impossibilities.

And YOUR God adores it, right?
Are you hard of reading? My God doesn't give a crap about what people wear, what they eat, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. You seem to be having a mental malfunction.

I have told you this many many many many many times dingbot. Remember? No? Thats a shame.

Do you care about how bugs do it? Is it a sin when a dog humps your leg? You are quite perverse.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping an imaginary trinity and seeking spiritual life from a lifeless cracker MADE BY HUMAN HANDS has done for you. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
and how can that not be true ... for admission the spirit must be pure - the triumph over evil, no other way. the religion of antiquity. taught by jesus.

For the spirit to be pure one must first learn to choose good and reject evil. And do it. How can anyone do that without instruction? Without knowing the difference between the two? Judging by the antisemitism that drips from your unclean lips, you have lots of work to do. Cleanse your mind

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Are you hard of reading? My God doesn't give a crap about what people wear, what they eat, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. You seem to be having a mental malfunction.

I have told you this many many many many many times dingbot. Remember? No? Thats a shame.

Do you care about how bugs do it? Is it a sin when a dog humps your leg? You are quite perverse.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that seeking spiritual life from a lifeless cracker has done for you. lol
It's only lifeless for you.

It's only lifeless for you.
Just be still dingbot and it won't hurt so much.

1724883492604.jpeg

Forum List

Back