Stupid thread

/—-/ Idiotic thread.

Agree.
Kamala is pathetic.

You people are so fucking weird.

Well, LOOK at the source.. ;)

They operate as programmed.

OIP.jpg

Sore loser MAGA crybabies think any election they lose is because it was stolen.

Even when they lose California, it must have been because it was rigged.

They’re completely delusional.

Is Trump stupid enough to believe he actually won California?
Or does he just believe his followers are stupid enough to believe him?

Any Christians out there who are offended that Trump would invoke Jesus’ name to support his stolen election fantasies?
Or have Christians completely sold out to Trump?

I believe it is God's will that Trump wins the election, because Trump supports the Christian community more than Kamala Harris or Tim Walz.

The problem is God has not figured out a way to defeat the Electoral College, in fact, I'm not exactly sure they even understand how it works.

I believe it is God's will that Trump wins the election, because Trump supports the Christian community more than Kamala Harris or Tim Walz.

The problem is God has not figured out a way to defeat the Electoral College, in fact, I'm not exactly sure they even understand how it works.

Good grief

I'm not your sweetie you tired old limp nugget.

Just stop nobody buys your BS but left loons
So what is it sweetie???.

Do you believe Trump when he says he won California and didn’t lose by 30 percent?

Come on…..you can tell us

He’s right.

Massive voter fraud takes place in California. It’s all run by Democrats and they allow millions of illegals to vote. On top of that a lot ballot stuffing to pad the numbers.

You’ll note that all the popular vote excess Dems get all come from CA and NY:

2020 CA: Biden +5,000,000 votes.
2020 NY: Biden +2,000,000 votes.

2020 Nationally: Biden +7,000,000 votes.

All of those 7 million came from NY and CA cheating centers.

Outside of those two states, Trump won the popular vote (even with all the cheating they do in other states).

Don't just say it... prove it. Prove there were more than 5 million illegal votes in California.

I'd wager you can't even prove 10 in any given election.

Is Trump stupid enough to believe he actually won California?
Or does he just believe his followers are stupid enough to believe him?

It's honestly hard to know anymore. I think it's both at this point. He knows his supporters are stupid. His former press secretary admitted that he said stuff like that all the time. I also think he's gotten so used to lying and never getting called out on it that he never thinks about it anymore. It's just second nature now. Furthermore, I think he's become incredibly unhinged from his 2020 loss and has probably convinced himself of these conspiracy theories.

Don't just say it... prove it. Prove there were more than 5 million illegal votes in California.

I'd wager you can't even prove 10 in any given election.
Sure. Put me in charge of the FBI and I will prove it in no time.

Sore loser MAGA crybabies think any election they lose is because it was stolen.

Even when they lose California, it must have been because it was rigged.

They’re completely delusional.

It's typical cult behavior. The only truth is Trump's truth. You see the programmed reaction right here in this thread. A couple of them actually buy into the conspiracy theory he's claiming and the rest of them run interference by claiming he was just joking or trolling the left even though they know he's being serious.

It's typical cult behavior. The only truth is Trump's truth. You see the programmed reaction right here in this thread. A couple of them actually buy into the conspiracy theory he's claiming and the rest of them run interference by claiming he was just joking or trolling the left even though they know he's being serious.

You learned a new word, programed

I don't even like Trump but he's a fat better choice than Heels. You know it...

Forum List

Back