Zone1 God's Ten Commandments Must Be Kept

There is absolutely no way possible for anyone on earth to love Jesus without them "FIRST" keeping the commandments. Jesus has placed the Commandments of God on a "LOVE Rod" in between himself and each individual adult.

John 14
:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

You may be thinking what about backsliding? What about falling off course? What about being driven away by lust and temptation?

Will God forgive me?

Remember the Ten Commandments are no longer a law unto death, therefor God has already forgiven you by removing the law of death from them. However, in order for one to "Keep" the Ten Commandments or commandments; they must stand firm and be one with God in righteousness and holiness calling wrong-wrong and calling sin-sin. They must love God in that manner and love others by always teaching them the things of God. God's way of us loving one another is for us to connect others to His Truth; His Holy Word. That's the God kind of love.

As far as not falling into temptation by violating God's commandments the Holy Ghost is our teacher and has the power to fill us with God's steadfastness in righteousness, so that we do not stumble.

There is absolutely no way possible for anyone on earth to love Jesus without them "FIRST" keeping the commandments. Jesus has placed the Commandments of God on a "LOVE Rod" in between himself and each individual adult.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Are Christ's commandments the same as the Father's commandments?

Can farmers and cows take a break from being milked on the Sabbath?

And do people who work on the Sabbath make it possible for others to keep the Sabbath? We often went out to eat on the Sabbath so we wouldn't have to cook.

If you have not taught people the Word of God you have not loved others.

People will say, "I'm a good person." They help others in need, they give to others, etc... but they are watching those they help and give to go straight to hell due to them having no knowledge of God's salvation grace and no knowledge Jesus shed blood eternal salvation.

That is the failure of loving others according to God's Word.

Can farmers and cows take a break from being milked on the Sabbath?

And do people who work on the Sabbath make it possible for others to keep the Sabbath? We often went out to eat on the Sabbath so we wouldn't have to cook.
Remember God's Ten Commandments are no longer a law unto death. Under the new law Sabbath has no end. The Sabbath is every day. God told us, "Be ye holy" God did not give a certain day of the week to be holy. We can rest in Christ Jesus every day of the week.

Read Luke 4 where Jesus was not only tempted by Satan the Devil on a Saturday Sabbath, Jesus left Jordan and headed to Galilee to preach in the synagogue. Jesus taught the people about healing on any and every day of the week. We are free to do good on the sabbath as well as every other day of the week. We are free to praise and worship God every day of the week not just on a Saturday. Jesus fulfilled the law.

...by the way, most farmers use a machinery assembly line to milk cows; at least they do in Texas. Farmers are free to praise and worship God.

Last edited:
Not to worry Breeze, almost no one keeps them. ;)

oh ...

1724599752946.jpeg

are those who feel safe with those that do - any better ...

To love others is to... teach others the Word of God; a very brutal path. It is a very harsh journey one takes on. It comes with being cussed out, being humiliated, with being spoken to with utter hatred, and it comes with being offended constantly. We lovers of others strip them naked of the sins they love, so their wrath is going blow fire on us.

That is why is is hard for one to love others as they will have to endure all of this. They would rather stay far away form the "God kind of love." To truly love others requires very thick skin.

To love others is to... teach others the Word of God; a very brutal path. It is a very harsh journey one takes on. It comes with being cussed out, being humiliated, with being spoken to with utter hatred, and it comes with being offended constantly. We lovers of others strip them naked of the sins they love, so their wrath is going blow fire on us.

That is why is is hard for one to love others as they will have to endure all of this. They would rather stay far away form the "God kind of love." To truly love others requires very thick skin.
God's ministry preaches to the world using words.
God's people preach through example.

I stopped casting my pearls before swine long ago.

Remember God's Ten Commandments are no longer a law unto death. Under the new law Sabbath has no end. The Sabbath is every day. God told us, "Be ye holy" God did not give a certain day of the week to be holy. We can rest in Christ Jesus every day of the week.

Read Luke 4 where Jesus was not only tempted by Satan the Devil on a Saturday Sabbath, Jesus left Jordan and headed to Galilee to preach in the synagogue. Jesus taught the people about healing on any and every day of the week. We are free to do good on the sabbath as well as every other day of the week. We are free to praise and worship God every day of the week not just on a Saturday. Jesus fulfilled the law.

...by the way, most farmers use a machinery assembly line to milk cows; at least they do in Texas. Farmers are free to praise and worship God.

Mankind needs a day of rest each week in order to function properly, mentally and physically. That's one of the reasons for the Sabbath. No need to go to church, that can be done on Sunday (the old "1st day" of the week).

God's ministry preaches to the world using words.
God's people preach through example.

I stopped casting my pearls before swine long ago.
All who are not with God now are not swine. All who do not know God are not swine. All raised as orphans are not adult swine. They are just unaware and waiting on someone to love them with the truth of God's Word.

All who are not with God now are not swine. All who do not know God are not swine. All raised as orphans are not adult swine. They are just unaware and waiting on someone to love them with the truth of God's Word.
You gotta get out more. Lots of swine around. Tares they be also. :omg:

Forum List

Back