You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

You do realize that everything in life there are exceptions to the rule, don't you? The exceptions are not what is important. The rule (sum total of all actions) is what is important.
You know trump used tariffs to stop this shit! Did you agree with trump?

You are wrong. It is not incorrect to say Mexican men are more prone to such behavior (sexual assault) compared to men in other countries, including the United States.

Do you see subways & buses segregated by sex in the US ? No, you don't. In Mexico ? Yes.

I sense that you have not understood a word I said in this thread. It is frustrating to post things from my knowledge and experience, in the hope that people will learn what they didn't know before, only to have some of them post words of denial, just because it's not what they like to hear.

Nevertheless, facts are facts, the truth is what it is. Mexican women & children know. US prosecutors know. Go ahead, go to Villahermosa, or Mexico City, and try to board a womens' bus - and see how fast they chase you out.

Secondly, to say I hate Hispanic culture is ludicrous. I just posted 2 videos of myself playing 2 Mexican songs on the guitar. How many Hispanic songs do YOU play, while you sit on your high horse ? I am also an artist, with 55 paintings in my online gallery (artpal.com/cats2475) with some paintings of the wildlife of Mexico & central America. More Hispanic culture. How many paintings are in your art gallery ? Right now I'm painting one of a young man serenading his sweetheart on th guitar ( a long, established tradition in south Mexico).

I won't bother to lower myself to your creepy level of your moronic words. At 78 years old, I am long past that, and if you are anywhere near my age, you should be too, instead of yammering lke a demented teenager.

As for race, what you have said here, is some of the most racist stuff I've ever seen in USMB.
You have a bad act, and lots of cleaning up to do.

Lastly, the goofball LGBT pictures you posted, are not representitive of th USA. They are representitive of a small deranged sub-group, and of Democrats who sickeningly support these idiots. As a Republican, in no way do I support that trash, and even many Democrats don't.

And since you apparently have been duped into thinking that Republicans only support the rich, this list of Trump accomplishments would be of great help to cure you of that wrong-headed idea >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are froze or reversed planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal,
25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
26. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did..
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York, & Los Angeles
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (34.8%) in US history. (2020 Q3)
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
You are wrong...
You are wrong....

. It is not incorrect to say Mexican men are more prone to such behavior (sexual assault) compared to men in other countries, including the United States. Do you see subways & buses segregated by sex in the US ? No, you don't. In Mexico ? Yes.

Faulty logic. If anything it shows Mexico cares more for its women, protecting them when they're in public places, perhaps alone, at night..etc. Women get assaulted here in NYC on trains and buses too and at least over there they're proactive. You're pretending that we care more about women here, yet in our country girls are getting injected with puberty blockers and getting their breasts cut off. Children are being sexualized in the name of "woke progressive" liberal ideology.

I sense that you have not understood a word I said in this thread. It is frustrating to post things from my knowledge and experience, in the hope that people will learn what they didn't know before, only to have some of them post words of denial, just because it's not what they like to hear.

You're just spewing gobbledygook.

Nevertheless, facts are facts, the truth is what it is. Mexican women & children know. US prosecutors know. Go ahead, go to Villahermosa, or Mexico City, and try to board a womens' bus - and see how fast they chase you out.

They really care about their women if their society is doing that.

Secondly, to say I hate Hispanic culture is ludicrous. I just posted 2 videos of myself playing 2 Mexican songs on the guitar. How many Hispanic songs do YOU play, while you sit on your high horse ? I am also an artist, with 55 paintings in my online gallery (artpal.com/cats2475) with some paintings of the wildlife of Mexico & central America. More Hispanic culture. How many paintings are in your art gallery ? Right now I'm painting one of a young man serenading his sweetheart on th guitar ( a long, established tradition in south Mexico).

Yet you're demonizing Mexican culture.

I won't bother to lower myself to your creepy level of your moronic words. At 78 years old, I am long past that, and if you are anywhere near my age, you should be too, instead of yammering lke a demented teenager.

You're a demented geriatric teenager.

As for race, what you have said here, is some of the most racist stuff I've ever seen in USMB.
You have a bad act, and lots of cleaning up to do.

You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Lastly, the goofball LGBT pictures you posted, are not representitive of th USA.

Of course it is. I'm just applying your crap reasoning. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

They are representitive of a small deranged sub-group, and of Democrats who sickeningly support these idiots.

There are A LOT of Dems in the US, so all of the LGBTQ child abuse lunacy is indeed representative of America. How about that? Did you like that analysis? That's how you sound with your blanket accusations against Mexican men.

As a Republican, in no way do I support that trash, and even many Democrats don't.

And the vast majority of Mexican men aren't pro-rape. So what does that say about your stupid charge, that Mexican men are rapists? If Mexico's men are rapists, then America is pro-LGBTQA++++ and for cutting girl's breasts off and injecting children with puberty blockers.

And since you apparently have been duped into thinking that Republicans only support the rich, this list of Trump accomplishments would be of great help to cure you of that wrong-headed idea >>

Let's go through your list...

1. Record positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns.

The stock market's performance primarily benefits the wealthy elite who own most of the stocks, while real wages for workers have stagnated. The so-called economic growth did little to address the widening income inequality that leaves the working class struggling.

2. Stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.

The trade war with China hurt American farmers and consumers more than it benefited them, leading to higher prices of goods and billions in government bailouts. It was a short-sighted approach that ultimately hurt the working class.

3. Holding China accountable for cyber theft.

While addressing cyber theft is important, Trump's tariffs and trade policies created instability without significantly improving cybersecurity. The brunt of the economic fallout was felt by American workers and consumers.

4. Taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration.

Trump’s immigration policies were driven by xenophobia and punished vulnerable families, rather than addressing the root causes of migration like poverty and violence, often exacerbated if not caused by American foreign policy towards Latin America. This approach did nothing to support or protect American workers.

5. Created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs.

The jobs created were largely a rebound from pandemic-induced layoffs, not new opportunities, and many lacked stability and decent wages. Manufacturing jobs, meanwhile, continued to decline overall under Trump's watch.

6. Unemployment claims hit 50-year low.

Low unemployment claims were more about economic trends predating Trump, while the quality of jobs remained poor, with many workers stuck in low-wage, part-time, or gig economy roles that don’t offer financial security.

7. Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history.

While unemployment rates dropped, systemic inequalities and wage disparities persisted, leaving many minorities in low-paying jobs without meaningful economic mobility. This was more a result of broader economic trends than specific Trump policies.

8. Lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years.

This statistic ignores the fact that many women were concentrated in low-wage, precarious jobs. The pandemic later revealed the fragility of this so-called progress, as women disproportionately lost jobs or had to leave the workforce.

9. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

The jobs many of these workers took were often in industries with poor working conditions and low wages, which does not equate to meaningful economic progress. Employment without fair pay or benefits isn't a win for the working class.

10. 4 million Americans off food stamps.

Removing people from food stamps without addressing the underlying issues of poverty and low wages only increased food insecurity. This "accomplishment" harmed the most vulnerable Americans who still struggled to make ends meet.

11. Vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever.

While vocational training is important, this was often used as an excuse to cut funding for higher education. The focus on training didn’t address the broader economic reforms needed to create sustainable, high-quality jobs.

12. Highest median wage in US history.

Median wage increases did not keep up with rising costs of living, especially when adjusted for inflation. The benefits were skewed towards the top earners, leaving most workers with little to show for the supposed wage growth.

13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

Removing the mandate undermined the Affordable Care Act, leading to higher premiums and reducing access to affordable insurance for millions. This move left many working-class families worse off in terms of healthcare.

14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history; drug companies froze or reversed planned price increases.

While more generics were approved, overall prescription drug prices remained high. Trump’s administration failed to implement broader drug price reforms, leaving many Americans still struggling to afford their medications.

15. Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs, saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars.

Any savings were minimal and didn’t address the broader issues of healthcare access and affordability. Meanwhile, Trump's other policies threatened Medicare and Medicaid, jeopardizing the healthcare of millions of low-income Americans.

16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

This legislation was more of a political gesture that benefited pharmaceutical companies more than patients. It lacked adequate safety and efficacy protections for those trying experimental treatments, making it a risky proposition for the vulnerable.

17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever).

Despite the funding, Trump's administration focused more on punitive measures rather than addressing the root causes like economic despair and inadequate healthcare. The opioid crisis continued to ravage communities without sufficient support.

18. Signed VA Accountability Act.

While accountability in the VA is important, the act also paved the way for privatization, which could undermine the quality and accessibility of care for veterans in the long run. It was more about cutting costs than truly improving care.

19. Expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Expanding services is positive, but these expansions were often a prelude to further privatization efforts. The focus on short-term improvements ignored the need for sustained funding and comprehensive care for veterans.

20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Focusing on fossil fuel exports worsens climate change and did nothing to transition to renewable energy sources. The long-term environmental damage far outweighs the short-term economic benefits for a few industries.

21. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Exiting the Paris Agreement isolated the U.S. from global climate action and ignored the potential for green jobs that could benefit American workers. It was a short-sighted move that favored corporate interests over the planet's future.

22. Pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Increased military spending by NATO allies does little to improve the lives of American workers. It primarily serves the interests of the military-industrial complex, diverting resources from social programs that could benefit the working class.

23. Made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Creating the Space Force was an expensive project that did little to address the immediate needs of American workers. It diverted funds that could have been better spent on healthcare, education, or infrastructure.

24. Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Exiting the Iran Deal increased the risk of conflict in the Middle East, which would have disastrous consequences for global markets and the working class. The deal was a multilateral agreement that Trump undermined without a clear alternative.

25. Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

This move was a symbolic gesture that inflamed tensions in the Middle East and served the interests of a narrow political agenda. It did nothing to promote peace or improve the economic conditions of American workers.

26. Protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

The Travel Ban was a discriminatory policy that targeted Muslim-majority countries, fostering division and xenophobia. It did little to actually protect Americans, while alienating key allies and communities.

27. Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Keeping Guantanamo Bay open perpetuates human rights abuses and violates international law, further damaging America's reputation. It does nothing to protect American workers and only serves to maintain a costly and controversial facility.

28. MCA deal.

The USMCA had minimal impact on improving the lives of American workers, primarily benefiting large corporations. It continued the trend of trade deals that fail to adequately protect labor rights or environmental standards.

29. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

While increasing exports sounds positive, these deals often favor corporate profits over worker protections. There is little evidence that this agreement significantly improved wages or job quality for American workers.

30. Greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history.

Rally attendance is more about spectacle than substance. It distracted from the lack of real economic gains for ordinary Americans and did nothing to address the pressing needs of the working class.

31. Net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018.

While net exports increased, the trade policies under Trump triggered retaliatory tariffs and created instability in key industries. These actions hurt American farmers and workers more than they helped.

32. Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

The administration's harsh immigration policies betrayed America's values and harmed vulnerable refugees. These actions did nothing to address the root causes of displacement or support American workers.

33. We were BUILDING THE WALL.

The border wall was an expensive and ineffective project that symbolized xenophobia rather than actual security. It diverted billions of dollars from vital programs that could have benefited American workers and communities.

34. Provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs.

The detention of migrant children in these centers was widely criticized for poor conditions and treatment. This "accomplishment" was more about enforcing harsh immigration policies than providing care for vulnerable children.

35. Created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities.

Opportunity Zones largely benefited wealthy investors through tax breaks rather than genuinely revitalizing distressed communities. They often led to gentrification, displacing low-income residents rather than helping them.

36. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace.

The Abraham Accords were a diplomatic move that did little to bring about broader peace in the Middle East. It primarily served the interests of elite political agendas rather than working-class Americans.

37. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. #1 al Baghdadi

While ISIS's decline was important, it was the result of a collective effort by multiple nations and ongoing strategies that predated Trump's administration. Focusing solely on military victories ignores the need for comprehensive approaches to prevent the conditions that lead to terrorism in the first place. Additionally, these actions did little to improve the economic conditions or safety of the average American worker.

As you can see, Trump sucks, because I say so (similar to how Protectionist asserts Mexican men are rapists - He says so.). He's done nothing good. I'm like Protectionist, pretending Mexican men are rapists and I respond by flippantly dismissing everything Trump did and said.

You are wrong....

Faulty logic. If anything it shows Mexico cares more for its women, protecting them when they're in public places, perhaps alone, at night..etc. Women get assaulted here in NYC on trains and buses too and at least over there they're proactive. You're pretending that we care more about women here, yet in our country girls are getting injected with puberty blockers and getting their breasts cut off. Children are being sexualized in the name of "woke progressive" liberal ideology.
Is it true all black men have huge Johnson’s?
There are A LOT of Dems in the US, so all of the LGBTQ child abuse lunacy is indeed representative of America. How about that? Did you like that analysis? That's how you sound with your blanket accusations against Mexican men.
Do all black men have huge Johnson’s?
And the vast majority of Mexican men aren't pro-rape. So what does that say about your stupid charge, that Mexican men are rapists? If Mexico's men are rapists, then America is pro-LGBTQA++++ and for cutting girl's breasts off and injecting children with puberty blockers.
Do all black men have huge Johnson’s?

All I know for a fact is that Trump's plan is going to cause more problems than it solves. In fact, the amount of problems that it solves is minimal.

In addition, neither you not I are in a position to solve this problem This problem has been going on for 50 years+ and no one has been able to solve it yet. It is a problem that requires compromise between the parties and what is incredible is that we FINALLY had a compromise in January and TRUMP brought it down.

One thing FOR SURE is that "My way or the highway" mentality of Trump is not going to work.
How do you justify the claim >>"Trump's plan is going to cause more problems than it solves. In fact, the amount of problems that it solves is minimal."

I see no evidence to lead anyone to believe this.

Have American women been jailed for attempting to receive or having received an abortion?

Yes, American women have been jailed for attempting to receive or having received an abortion. Even before the recent changes in abortion laws, some states have prosecuted patients for their own abortions. These cases are often unpublicized, but they do happen. For instance:

1. Purvi Patel: In 2015, Purvi Patel became the first woman in the United States to be convicted of feticide for having an illegal abortion. She faced a 20-year prison sentence, but her conviction was later overturned1.
  2. Lauren Handy: Lauren Handy, a pro-life activist, was recently sentenced to nearly five years in federal prison for leading a blockade of a Washington abortion clinic in 20202.
  3. Brittney Poolaw: In Oklahoma, Brittney Poolaw was sentenced to four years in prison for manslaughter after having a miscarriage and admitting to using methamphetamine during her pregnancy3.
These cases highlight the racial disparities and the impact of abortion laws on women’s lives. It’s essential to stay informed about these issues and advocate for reproductive rights.
I avocate for the reproductive rights of the preborn people. They are who has the most right.

How do you justify the claim >>"Trump's plan is going to cause more problems than it solves. In fact, the amount of problems that it solves is minimal."

I see no evidence to lead anyone to believe this.
If you can't see that after reading the articles I enclosed, then there is nothing I can say that will open your eyes to the facts.

The articles were very specific.

Having said that, let me help you to get information that will answer your question/doubts

GoogleonTrump.jpg

You are wrong....

You're just spewing gobbledygook.

They really care about their women if their society is doing that.

Yet you're demonizing Mexican culture.

You're a demented geriatric teenager.

You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Of course it is. I'm just applying your crap reasoning. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Let's go through your list...

1. Record positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns.

The stock market's performance primarily benefits the wealthy elite who own most of the stocks, while real wages for workers have stagnated. The so-called economic growth did little to address the widening income inequality that leaves the working class struggling.

2. Stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.

The trade war with China hurt American farmers and consumers more than it benefited them, leading to higher prices of goods and billions in government bailouts. It was a short-sighted approach that ultimately hurt the working class.

3. Holding China accountable for cyber theft.

While addressing cyber theft is important, Trump's tariffs and trade policies created instability without significantly improving cybersecurity. The brunt of the economic fallout was felt by American workers and consumers.

4. Taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration.

Trump’s immigration policies were driven by xenophobia and punished vulnerable families, rather than addressing the root causes of migration like poverty and violence, often exacerbated if not caused by American foreign policy towards Latin America. This approach did nothing to support or protect American workers.

5. Created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs.

The jobs created were largely a rebound from pandemic-induced layoffs, not new opportunities, and many lacked stability and decent wages. Manufacturing jobs, meanwhile, continued to decline overall under Trump's watch.

6. Unemployment claims hit 50-year low.

Low unemployment claims were more about economic trends predating Trump, while the quality of jobs remained poor, with many workers stuck in low-wage, part-time, or gig economy roles that don’t offer financial security.

7. Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history.

While unemployment rates dropped, systemic inequalities and wage disparities persisted, leaving many minorities in low-paying jobs without meaningful economic mobility. This was more a result of broader economic trends than specific Trump policies.

8. Lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years.

This statistic ignores the fact that many women were concentrated in low-wage, precarious jobs. The pandemic later revealed the fragility of this so-called progress, as women disproportionately lost jobs or had to leave the workforce.

9. Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

The jobs many of these workers took were often in industries with poor working conditions and low wages, which does not equate to meaningful economic progress. Employment without fair pay or benefits isn't a win for the working class.

10. 4 million Americans off food stamps.

Removing people from food stamps without addressing the underlying issues of poverty and low wages only increased food insecurity. This "accomplishment" harmed the most vulnerable Americans who still struggled to make ends meet.

11. Vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever.

While vocational training is important, this was often used as an excuse to cut funding for higher education. The focus on training didn’t address the broader economic reforms needed to create sustainable, high-quality jobs.

12. Highest median wage in US history.

Median wage increases did not keep up with rising costs of living, especially when adjusted for inflation. The benefits were skewed towards the top earners, leaving most workers with little to show for the supposed wage growth.

13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

Removing the mandate undermined the Affordable Care Act, leading to higher premiums and reducing access to affordable insurance for millions. This move left many working-class families worse off in terms of healthcare.

14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history; drug companies froze or reversed planned price increases.

While more generics were approved, overall prescription drug prices remained high. Trump’s administration failed to implement broader drug price reforms, leaving many Americans still struggling to afford their medications.

15. Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs, saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars.

Any savings were minimal and didn’t address the broader issues of healthcare access and affordability. Meanwhile, Trump's other policies threatened Medicare and Medicaid, jeopardizing the healthcare of millions of low-income Americans.

16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

This legislation was more of a political gesture that benefited pharmaceutical companies more than patients. It lacked adequate safety and efficacy protections for those trying experimental treatments, making it a risky proposition for the vulnerable.

17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever).

Despite the funding, Trump's administration focused more on punitive measures rather than addressing the root causes like economic despair and inadequate healthcare. The opioid crisis continued to ravage communities without sufficient support.

18. Signed VA Accountability Act.

While accountability in the VA is important, the act also paved the way for privatization, which could undermine the quality and accessibility of care for veterans in the long run. It was more about cutting costs than truly improving care.

19. Expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Expanding services is positive, but these expansions were often a prelude to further privatization efforts. The focus on short-term improvements ignored the need for sustained funding and comprehensive care for veterans.

20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Focusing on fossil fuel exports worsens climate change and did nothing to transition to renewable energy sources. The long-term environmental damage far outweighs the short-term economic benefits for a few industries.

21. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Exiting the Paris Agreement isolated the U.S. from global climate action and ignored the potential for green jobs that could benefit American workers. It was a short-sighted move that favored corporate interests over the planet's future.

22. Pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Increased military spending by NATO allies does little to improve the lives of American workers. It primarily serves the interests of the military-industrial complex, diverting resources from social programs that could benefit the working class.

23. Made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Creating the Space Force was an expensive project that did little to address the immediate needs of American workers. It diverted funds that could have been better spent on healthcare, education, or infrastructure.

24. Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Exiting the Iran Deal increased the risk of conflict in the Middle East, which would have disastrous consequences for global markets and the working class. The deal was a multilateral agreement that Trump undermined without a clear alternative.

25. Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

This move was a symbolic gesture that inflamed tensions in the Middle East and served the interests of a narrow political agenda. It did nothing to promote peace or improve the economic conditions of American workers.

26. Protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

The Travel Ban was a discriminatory policy that targeted Muslim-majority countries, fostering division and xenophobia. It did little to actually protect Americans, while alienating key allies and communities.

27. Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Keeping Guantanamo Bay open perpetuates human rights abuses and violates international law, further damaging America's reputation. It does nothing to protect American workers and only serves to maintain a costly and controversial facility.

28. MCA deal.

The USMCA had minimal impact on improving the lives of American workers, primarily benefiting large corporations. It continued the trend of trade deals that fail to adequately protect labor rights or environmental standards.

29. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

While increasing exports sounds positive, these deals often favor corporate profits over worker protections. There is little evidence that this agreement significantly improved wages or job quality for American workers.

30. Greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history.

Rally attendance is more about spectacle than substance. It distracted from the lack of real economic gains for ordinary Americans and did nothing to address the pressing needs of the working class.

31. Net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018.

While net exports increased, the trade policies under Trump triggered retaliatory tariffs and created instability in key industries. These actions hurt American farmers and workers more than they helped.

32. Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

The administration's harsh immigration policies betrayed America's values and harmed vulnerable refugees. These actions did nothing to address the root causes of displacement or support American workers.

33. We were BUILDING THE WALL.

The border wall was an expensive and ineffective project that symbolized xenophobia rather than actual security. It diverted billions of dollars from vital programs that could have benefited American workers and communities.

34. Provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs.

The detention of migrant children in these centers was widely criticized for poor conditions and treatment. This "accomplishment" was more about enforcing harsh immigration policies than providing care for vulnerable children.

35. Created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities.

Opportunity Zones largely benefited wealthy investors through tax breaks rather than genuinely revitalizing distressed communities. They often led to gentrification, displacing low-income residents rather than helping them.

36. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace.

The Abraham Accords were a diplomatic move that did little to bring about broader peace in the Middle East. It primarily served the interests of elite political agendas rather than working-class Americans.

37. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. #1 al Baghdadi

While ISIS's decline was important, it was the result of a collective effort by multiple nations and ongoing strategies that predated Trump's administration. Focusing solely on military victories ignores the need for comprehensive approaches to prevent the conditions that lead to terrorism in the first place. Additionally, these actions did little to improve the economic conditions or safety of the average American worker.

As you can see, Trump sucks, because I say so (similar to how Protectionist asserts Mexican men are rapists - He says so.). He's done nothing good. I'm like Protectionist, pretending Mexican men are rapists and I respond by flippantly dismissing everything Trump did and said.
So you are able to come in here and post a pile of leftwing, bullshit, talk lines. Whoopee!. Bottom line is everything I posted is true, and most people know it. You can pile on as much jbberish as you like. Everyone knows it for what it is.
So do I waste a perfectly good hour replying to each blab, or do I refuse to dignify the trash with a response ? Here's the answer >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are froze or reversed planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal,
25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
26. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did..
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York, & Los Angeles
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (34.8%) in US history. (2020 Q3)
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

Oh, it’s projecting, that was the dictionary explanation
Explain where I did any projection. You are using words but not being specific as to what you are considering is projection. Can you debate using data, statistics, and facts (not words)?

All I know for a fact is that Trump's plan is going to cause more problems than it solves. In fact, the amount of problems that it solves is minimal.

In addition, neither you not I are in a position to solve this problem This problem has been going on for 50 years+ and no one has been able to solve it yet. It is a problem that requires compromise between the parties and what is incredible is that we FINALLY had a compromise in January and TRUMP brought it down.

One thing FOR SURE is that "My way or the highway" mentality of Trump is not going to work.
Sigh. The "magic immigration bill" was voted against by both parties—it was a bipartisan decision not to proceed with it. All the misinformation that Republicans and Trump are the culprits just isn't fact.

You know trump used tariffs to stop this shit! Did you agree with trump?
I am not aware of all the details of what the tariffs did or did not do, and as such, it is difficult to agree or disagree with Trump. Nonetheless, the articles that I HAVE read, seem to suggest that more damage was done to the U.S. than benefit (due to the tariffs)

Trump’s Tariffs Cost Americans $19 Billion in 2018

Did Trump’s tariffs benefit American workers and national security?

1) American firms and consumers paid the vast majority of the cost of Trump’s tariffs.
2) While tariffs benefited some workers in import-competing industries, they hurt workers in sectors that rely on imported inputs and those in exporting industries facing retaliation from trade partners.
3) Trump’s tariffs did not help the U.S. negotiate better trade agreements or significantly improve national security.

Trump’s Tariffs Were Much More Damaging Than Thought

If you can't see that after reading the articles I enclosed, then there is nothing I can say that will open your eyes to the facts.

The articles were very specific.

Having said that, let me help you to get information that will answer your question/doubts

View attachment 1001282
In 1954, Eisenhower enacted the largest mass deportation (Operation Wetback) in US history. Between 1954 & 1960, millions of Mexicans were either deported or fled back to Mexico on theor own.

By 1960, OW was a success, as by then, illegal immigration to the US ceased to exist, as did all these harms >>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Sigh. The "magic immigration bill" was voted against by both parties—it was a bipartisan decision not to proceed with it. All the misinformation that Republicans and Trump are the culprits just isn't fact.
You truly have to do some research before you open your mouth to say such uninformed garbage.

Here and from the Brookings.edu institute

The collapse of bipartisan immigration reform: A guide for the perplexed

The team negotiated for four months to produce this bill. It took less than four days for its support among Republicans to collapse. Why?

The easiest explanation is that Republicans in both the House and Senate yielded to objections from their all-but-certain presidential nominee, former president Donald Trump. Once the House Speaker stated publicly that he would not allow the Senate bill to reach the House floor for a vote, Republican senators were unwilling to run the political risk of supporting a measure that would not become law.

The team negotiated for four months to produce this bill. It took less than four days for its support among Republicans to collapse. Why?

The proposal passed the Senate 68 to 32 with strong bipartisan support. But because it did not enjoy the support of a majority of House Republicans, then-Speaker John Boehner refused to bring it to floor for a vote, and the measure died.

My question for you is: "Are you man enough to admit your lack of knowledge and opening you mouth to give misinformation"?

You truly have to do some research before you open your mouth to say such uninformed garbage.

Here and from the Brookings.edu institute

The collapse of bipartisan immigration reform: A guide for the perplexed

The easiest explanation is that Republicans in both the House and Senate yielded to objections from their all-but-certain presidential nominee, former president Donald Trump. Once the House Speaker stated publicly that he would not allow the Senate bill to reach the House floor for a vote, Republican senators were unwilling to run the political risk of supporting a measure that would not become law.

The proposal passed the Senate 68 to 32 with strong bipartisan support. But because it did not enjoy the support of a majority of House Republicans, then-Speaker John Boehner refused to bring it to floor for a vote, and the measure died.

My question for you is: "Are you man enough to admit your lack of knowledge and opening you mouth to give misinformation"?
Do you realize when John Boehner was Speaker of the House? HINT: Not in 2024.

It is a problem that requires compromise between the parties and what is incredible is that we FINALLY had a compromise in January and TRUMP brought it down.
No, there is nothing "amazing" about the defeat of the illegal immigration EMPOWERMENT bill, disguised as an immigration security bill. It would have allowed 5,000 illegal aliens to come into the US legally every day (essentially legalizing all of Biden's illegal acts). Hardly a "compromise". :rolleyes:

Thank goodness there were enough sensible Republicans in the House to kill the crazy thing. And they all get the CREDIT for killing it, not just Trump. As speaker Johnson said >> "Dead on arrival."

In 1954, Eisenhower enacted the largest mass deportation (Operation Wetback) in US history. Between 1954 & 1960, millions of Mexicans were either deported or fled back to Mexico on theor own.

By 1960, OW was a success, as by then, illegal immigration to the US ceased to exist, as did all these harms >>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
Are you trying to debate this issue with ME? Why don't you take it to Congress and debate it there. Congress has tried to find a compromise on immigration for 50 years and they have not been able to do so. Maybe you can help them solve the problem. Discussing it with me is useless. Neither of us can get anything actually done.

Forum List

Back