The RFK jr bounce

1724555203942.jpeg

Ok, I'm NOT a (D), so I'm OK with that.
I just can't stand that POS djt.
That FACT ^^^^^ doesn't make me a (D)

I know it's confusing for you. I accept that FACT.

No Cult.
It's a trump Cult.
Carry On.
What a croc of shit. All you do is shill for Democrats. You have never criticized Dems or defended other Republicans other than shit weasels like Kidzinger who is a Dem.

What a croc of shit. All you do is shill for Democrats. You have never criticized Dems or defended other Republicans other than shit weasels like Kidzinger who is a Dem.
All politicians are SCUM.
Mentioned Multiple Times.
Sorry you can't keep up.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.

You don't support me saying Biden needs to be replaced?
See post #46
Bwahahaha, that is your criticism of Biden? That he needs to be replaced? In other words you fully support his replacement who has 100% of the exact same policies.

Thanks for proving my point.

Bwahahaha, that is your criticism of Biden? That he needs to be replaced? In other words you fully support his replacement who has 100% of the exact same policies.

Thanks for proving my point.
YUP.

Just NOT pos trump.
Am I clear YET?

Fuck you're stupid.
NEVER trump.

A Kennedy endorsing Trump and trashing your cult hurts bad, be honest.
His whole family has disowned him. Everyone but you knows he's just a whack-job.

And you tried to push the "C" word off on someone else, so EVERYBODY DRINK

everybody1.jpg

Not so much really, according to Nate Silver.

As predicted by everyone but the diehard trumpers.

This is the hate party's x factor , here is another that will erase any possible assistance from Kennedy switching to a dictator. The number of women that will show up to vote for the right to choose. that is Good for 3 to 5% for the dems. No poll shows that , and can adjust for it. simply add in 5% more women voting across this country because of the right to choose and Shitpants is buried.

RFK Jr told the truth about the Democrats.
They are corrupt totalitarians.

That truth has legs because it was substantial and resonated.

Compare and contrast all the Kennedy said v. the platitudes Harris fed us. It should be insulted, but if liberals were smarter they wouldn't be liberals

Ok, I'm NOT a (D), so I'm OK with that.
I just can't stand that POS djt.
That FACT ^^^^^ doesn't make me a (D)

I know it's confusing for you. I accept that FACT.

No Cult.
It's a trump Cult.
Carry On.

All politicians are SCUM.
Mentioned Multiple Times.
Sorry you can't keep up.
TDS is a disease that kills even if you don't have it. A mental disorder that affects so much.

Forum List

Back