RFK, Jr campaign may withdraw from race to assist Trump and to avoid a Harris Administration

I suspect there are plenty of disaffected democrats who are not pleased with the party machinations to anoint Kamala as the nominee. But many of those people also despise Trump and won't vote for him whether RFK Jr endorses him or not. So would it make much difference? Don't know, but I do think many of the democrats will not vote for anybody this time, out of disgust at their own party.

I suspect there are plenty of disaffected democrats who are not pleased with the party machinations to anoint Kamala as the nominee. But many of those people also despise Trump and won't vote for him whether RFK Jr endorses him or not. So would it make much difference? Don't know, but I do think many of the democrats will not vote for anybody this time, out of disgust at their own party.
A new factoid that was mentioned is that under Trump people had the most money in bank accounts, and under Biden people have the least money in their bank accounts. That might explain why when Don Lemon asked black voters who they were voting for most said Trump.

Forum List

Back