DNC Convention: It's On!

By the donors. Because of the polling.

I know. You can call it any whiny word you like. The donors exercised the one voice they have.

It just shows that the democrats just aren't as culty as the republicans are.

You're not going to get around that, so I would suggest you redirect your angry energy elsewhere.

I don't have to get around it, you do.

And you're failing.

i have never seen or imagined the party so unified. and joined by great allies like the bulwark and lincoln proj. our nato allies are with us. except maybe trump buddies erdogan and orban.

this guy may be some kind of "dark lord," and his troll army sounds dangerous, but if we stand together we can beat him.
Unified?

Not every Democrats is a stooge for Netanyahu. There are still some thinking Democrats who prefer peace to Kamala and war crimes.

Why do you support the Democratic establishment which has enabled the mass murder of civilians in Gaza?

What’s up with this? Keep in mind that abortion is completely legal in Chicago. Are Democrats so checked-out that they are just wandering around and are like “oh yeah, I need an abortion. I keep forgetting”.

1724203343694.png

Great start. It's easy to forget just how things looked a few weeks back. It all started before the debate between Biden and Trump, but started boiling over after the debate. Make no mistake about it. The Democratic party is united. Having a big tent approach to reaching out to Americans and appealing to them is often mocked by the March-in-Lock-Step GOP. But the GOP of old (conservative et al) is gone. Over. One of Trump's own sons said so himself

Trump Jr. says ‘MAGA movement is the new Republican Party’​

It was even said to be so a few years ago.

But this is about the Democratic party being newly recharged, not dismantled and set up as something beholden to one man, one woman. Let the show begin.

View attachment 998320

Aug. 19, 2024, 6:45 p.m. ET13 minutes ago
Jim Rutenberg
Reporting from Chicago
Jaime Harrison, the Democratic National Committee chair, and Minyon Moore, the convention committee chair, gaveled the Democratic convention to order amid loud cheers from an energized party inside the United Center. A few weeks ago, this was expected to be a trepidatious crowd. It’s way early, but the energy inside the hall is matching that of the Republican National Convention last month in Milwaukee, when Republicans were feeling certain of victory.
"I speak for myself, but I also speak for so many mainstream Jewish Americans — a silent majority — whose nuanced views on the matter have never been well represented in this country’s discussions about the war in Gaza."

As the highest-ranking Jewish elected official in our government, and as a staunch defender of Israel, I rise today to say unequivocally ...

Forum List

Back