DNC Convention: It's On!

90w56b.jpg

@moderators

Is spamming against the rules?
All of those posts were on the topic of the convention, they were topical to the DNC. . this post however. . .

pardon him,
@MisterBeale gets a bit confused around this time of the day.

Had no topical content. . . .

Did it?

rambo-first-blood.gif

FAFO

:rolleyes:

If Dante wants to troll his own threads? I can oblige. He knows I'm no shrinking violet. We're both FZ veterens. . . and if he wants to bring it. . I certainly will.

All of those posts were on the topic of the convention, they were topical to the DNC. . this post however. . .

Had no topical content. . . .

Did it?

rambo-first-blood.gif

FAFO

:rolleyes:

If Dante wants to troll his own threads? I can oblige. He knows I'm no shrinking violet. We're both FZ veterens. . . and if he wants to bring it. . I certainly will.
Trolls have been calling everyone else trolls since the first computer. 🙄

Great start. It's easy to forget just how things looked a few weeks back. It all started before the debate between Biden and Trump, but started boiling over after the debate. Make no mistake about it. The Democratic party is united. Having a big tent approach to reaching out to Americans and appealing to them is often mocked by the March-in-Lock-Step GOP. But the GOP of old (conservative et al) is gone. Over. One of Trump's own sons said so himself

Trump Jr. says ‘MAGA movement is the new Republican Party’​

It was even said to be so a few years ago.

But this is about the Democratic party being newly recharged, not dismantled and set up as something beholden to one man, one woman. Let the show begin.

View attachment 998320

Aug. 19, 2024, 6:45 p.m. ET13 minutes ago
Jim Rutenberg
Reporting from Chicago
Jaime Harrison, the Democratic National Committee chair, and Minyon Moore, the convention committee chair, gaveled the Democratic convention to order amid loud cheers from an energized party inside the United Center. A few weeks ago, this was expected to be a trepidatious crowd. It’s way early, but the energy inside the hall is matching that of the Republican National Convention last month in Milwaukee, when Republicans were feeling certain of victory.
Turned into a clusterfuck, hasn't it?

Forum List

Back