Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

I actually had to Point out your cheap tactics by reminding you.

Scientists now understand that evolution happens at all speeds. Darwin did not yet understand this.
I used "sudden" because that's an oft used term in the Cambrian explosion literature, I assume people know the durations, they should if they are prepared to post about it.

You criticize a person for going against consensus and then I point out just one example of where consensus was absolutely wrong and you whine "irrelevant", you're all over the place.
THat's correct. It was irrelevant.

And it was a lie. The "consensus" was that no mathematical proof of the theorem had yet been found. That's was accurate.

And no, deriving a proof is not relevant or in any way like the mountains of mutually supportive evidence for evolution.

Your attempt is another dimestore charlatan tactic. An attempt to sow doubt where none actually exists. A very old tactic.

THat's correct. It was irrelevant.
So why did you mention the word?
And it was a lie. The "consensus" was that no mathematical proof of the theorem had yet been found. That's was accurate.

I'm getting tired of educating you for free, I should charge you going forward. The consensus was that a proof was impossible NOT that it had not been found yet, you dingabt.

1724191290345.png

Stop posting inane replies and start taking notes.

So you don't know if abiogenesis is true or not.
True, just as I don't know for sure that if I threw hundreds of scrabble letters into the air and watch them land, that I'd not get the full text of Shakespeare's King Lear, a feat no doubt thousands of times more likely than abiogenesis.

So why did you mention the word?

I'm getting tired of educating you for free, I should charge you going forward. The consensus was that a proof was impossible NOT that it had not been found yet, you dingabt.

View attachment 998742

Stop posting inane replies and start taking notes.
Right, they thought they had exhausted the possibilities. It's just not relevant. It's a cheap charlatan tactic to sow doubt in overwhelming consensus based on overwhelming evidence. Stop wasting your time.

Your overly general nonsense could be applied to any knowledge. Obviously what you are saying is usless appeal to emotion. Thats why you arent sticking forks in outlets and trying to fall up.

You have employed fallacy, uunbformed arguments, falsehoods, and half truths in your attempt to upend the most robust scientific theory in history.

Then you seem so surprised that this effort is a colossal failure at every level.

Right, they thought they had exhausted the possibilities.
Can you cite any kind of credible source for this rather odd claim?
It's just not relevant. It's a cheap charlatan tactic to sow doubt in overwhelming consensus based on overwhelming evidence. Stop wasting your time.
You criticized Tour for challenging consensus. I pointed out that one cannot trust consensus and gave an example from mathematics to prove my point.
You have employed fallacy, uni formed arguments, falsehoods, and half truths in your attempt to upend the most robust scientific theory in history.
If that's what you want to believe then go right ahead.
Then you seem so surprised that this effort is a colossal failure at every level.
You have a very vivid imagination.

Can you cite any kind of credible source for this rather odd claim?
It's the equivalent of what you posted. It's why they thought there was no solution. Are you kidding right now?

You criticized Tour for challenging consensus.
False. I criticized Tour for acting as though his youtube video claims are an actual challenge to the consensus of the evidence, despite knowing better.

He did this for attention and money.

You making the same mistake does not surprise me.

But a published scientist knows better.

It's the equivalent of what you posted. It's why they thought there was no solution. Are you kidding right now?
I posted text from this source: Wiles's proof of Fermat's Last Theorem

Here it is again:

1724192791282.png

You challenged that source by saying "they thought they had exhausted the possibilities" but that articles uses no such phrase, so where did you get it from? The consensus ("almost all living mathematicians at the time") was that "believed to be impossible to prove using previous knowledge" but as we now know they were wrong.

You'd never have found that proof, other mathematicians never found the proof, why? because Wiles was willing to challenge consensus and they weren't.

Moral of the example? consensus is an unreliable method of determining truths.

Now go and annoy someone else you dufus, I'm grabbing a brew and getting into my swimming pool.

Last edited:

False. I criticized Tour for acting as though his youtube video claims are an actual challenge to the consensus of the evidence, despite knowing better.

He did this for attention and money.

You making the same mistake does not surprise me.

But a published scientist knows better.
There is no evidence of biogenesis new life emerging from some prehistoric puddle.

There is no evidence of biogenesis new life emerging from some prehistoric puddle.
Except for literally all the evidence ever collected and every observation ever made.

So yeah... I don't think you could be more wrong.

See, everyone? Another example of the deniers having nothing but ad hoc lies to rely on.

There are however interesting results from taking extant early earth molecules and mixing them to them to produce like-Like and more complex molecules structures such as self replicating long chain molecules.
Evo has Overwhelming evidence if not abiogenesis.

One thing we know for certain. Man Created gods. Tens of thousands of them, almost all gone by the wayside.
`

Forum List

Back