Until Blacks Have 13 Perecent of the Wealth in America, There is no Equality.

Asians are a race and Asians have the most wealth in the US, which is the entire point of your thread idiot.
Actualy Asians do not have the most total wealth. And the point of my thread is that until blacks get the amount of weath in proportion to our population, equality does not exist.

Shut the hell up with that idiot bushot. Do someresearch instead of posting this emotionally handicapped crap. Whites have earned nothing by merit. Learn that before you utter another comment you stupid SOB.
GFY racist.

I don't limit what people can achieve with some bullshit racist screed.

Then why are whites not racist against Asians?

You would make a better argument if you said Asians were the source of all racism.
Whites are racist against Asians. Again, this thread is not about Asians, and as usual the white racist tries bringing up Asians to dodge his/her own racism.

Come on man, let's stop this dishonest tactic. Whites created racism in this country.

Yes they did. But I did not. I do not believe we should punish someone for the sins of the ancestors.

The damage created because of it must be fixed..

And I am asking you how that should be accomplished, and you have no ideas. Just empty words.

Actualy Asians do not have the most total wealth. And the point of my thread is that until blacks get the amount of weath in proportion to our population, equality does not exist.
How can a young, uneducated, single mother escape poverty?

In fact, how can an uneducated person escape poverty?

Go!!!

Yes they did. But I did not. I do not believe we should punish someone for the sins of the ancestors.
And I believe that when they continue practicing that same sin, they shoud be held to account.

And I am asking you how that should be accomplished, and you have no ideas. Just empty words.
And I gave ytou the solution. Stop asking blacks to fix a problem your wite asses created. You know how to stop this, get off your asses and work in your communities to end the racism thats being practiced instead of repeatiing a bullshit line about how you should not be punished for some past sin while still committing the sin you say you should not be blamed for.

And I believe that when they continue practicing that same sin, they shoud be held to account.

And I gave ytou the solution. Stop asking blacks to fix a problem your wite asses created. You know how to stop this, get off your asses and work in your communities to end the racism thats being practiced instead of repeatiing a bullshit line about how you should not be punished for some past sin while still committing the sin you say you should not be blamed for.
Why are you even talking to whitey?

If whitey is the source of your problems and you have all the answers to fix it go fix it yourself.

Or do you need whitey?

I felt really bad when pasty white Joe Biden decided not to run for President. Did that ruin all your hopes of overcoming poverty?

Then explain to me how I, personally, am doing that.
Why do you guys try this tired ass tactic? I never fathered a child out of wedlock. I never joined a gang. I never sold drugs. I have never committed a crime. Yet I have spent most of my life working creating ways to stop others from doing these things. You guys always try telling us about taking responsibility, but when it's on you , we get "Tell me what I am personally doing" shit. You know what needs to be done. That is the first step.

Why are you even talking to whitey?

If whitey is the source of your problems and you have all the answers to fix it go fix it yourself.

Or do you need whitey?

I felt really bad when pasty white Joe Biden decided not to run for President. Did that ruin all your hopes of overcoming poverty?
You cannot address the topic.

That's right. This is .a capitalist system and it appears that equality is tie into the amount if weath a group has.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 4 percent of the wealth.This did not happen because of laziness. In discussion with some whites about this, you get told about Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, or Floyd Mayweather. At the time of this writing, out of nearly 20 million black families, less than 400,000 have a net worth of 1 million dollars. There are only ten black billionaires in America. Their collective worth is just over 31 billion dollars. Contrast that to Elon Musk who is worth over 200 billion dollars by himself. This did not happen because blacks are not interested or have not tried.

Since 1990 racism has cost this country 51 trillion dollars. Our national debt is 35 trillon. Annually our government runs a deficit. The solution according to the right is to cut spending especially for programs that help people in need. But that's not the solution.

Do the work negro or loot harder.

commie STINKS.jpg

How can a young, uneducated, single mother escape poverty?

In fact, how can an uneducated person escape poverty?

Go!!!
Why are there uneducated whites in poverty but whites still have more wealth than their proportion of the popuation?

What a fucking hypocrite.

That's right. This is .a capitalist system and it appears that equality is tie into the amount if weath a group has.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 4 percent of the wealth.This did not happen because of laziness. In discussion with some whites about this, you get told about Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, or Floyd Mayweather. At the time of this writing, out of nearly 20 million black families, less than 400,000 have a net worth of 1 million dollars. There are only ten black billionaires in America. Their collective worth is just over 31 billion dollars. Contrast that to Elon Musk who is worth over 200 billion dollars by himself. This did not happen because blacks are not interested or have not tried.

Since 1990 racism has cost this country 51 trillion dollars. Our national debt is 35 trillon. Annually our government runs a deficit. The solution according to the right is to cut spending especially for programs that help people in need. But that's not the solution.

Do you honestly believe blacks are smart enough to hold 13% of Americas wealth? Democrats tell us they aren’t smart enough to obtain id’s or use the internet.

Forum List

Back