15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

The laws of nature are statements about the universe, they have no meaning if there is no universe. Also 1 + 1 = 2 is only true with a specific definition for the symbols, as the definition might vary so might the validity of the statement.
Language may change but the concept holds true even if there is nothing to add. The fact that mass affects space is probably true regardless of the existence of either.

I was always impressed by the incredible complexity produced by nature. Not sure how anyone could believe they could do it better.
Nature is certainly complex but that is not necessarily a good thing. If you were to design an eye from scratch I doubt you design one that is inside out as ours are. Now, the eyes of an octopus, that is a much better design than ours.

Nature is certainly complex but that is not necessarily a good thing. If you were to design an eye from scratch I doubt you design one that is inside out as ours are. Now, the eyes of an octopus, that is a much better design than ours.
I imagine they are fit for purpose. The eye (i.e. sight) is one of the things I find most incredible.

I imagine they are fit for purpose. The eye (i.e. sight) is one of the things I find most incredible.
They obviously do work but no intelligence would have designed our eyes as they are. The octopus has a much better design why not go with that for us too? Answer: our eyes evolved.

They obviously do work but no intelligence would have designed our eyes as they are. The octopus has a much better design why not go with that for us too? Answer: our eyes evolved.
Again... fit for purpose. I would be a better fighter if I had titanium arms and pneumatic thrusters. Clearly since I don't there can be no God. :rolleyes:

Again... fit for purpose. I would be a better fighter if I had titanium arms and pneumatic thrusters. Clearly since I don't there can be no God. :rolleyes:
You're obviously not designed to be a fighter and God doesn't believe in the KISS principle of design. How many people have eye problems like blindness, need glasses, cataracts, detached retinas, glaucoma, etc. Poor design is poor design.

Forum List

Back