What happened to Joes dementia?

Apparently because they wanted somebody younger and more energetic

President Biden's age in 2024 was well known long before last month.

Why didn't the D's drop him earlier, so the party members would have a say as to the nominee and potential candidates who supported Biden previously could present their names to primary voters?

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
1724162437497.png

• Winner
Reactions: Ava
Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
It sounds to me like you disagree with democrats forcing him out.

Is that right?
Apparently because they wanted somebody younger and more energetic
The Left does hate old people not as much as the unborn, but they do hate old people

I think it is because both the unborn and elderly don't make them any money. In fact, they cost them money, as such, are a burden to the state.

No, I think he had a bad night and I think the right have been spreading lies about his medical health
But Clooney and company said after the debate that Biden seemed really "off" before the debate at the event he held to raise campaign contributions.

Is he a right-wing plant you think?

Notice Jill had to run to his aid after the speech as he was disoriented, not knowing which direction to go.................you know, like 'the good 'ol days'.
And you’re still trying.. aww that’s cute. People with dementia don’t do what Biden did last night

The Left does hate old people not as much as the unborn, but they do hate old people

I think it is because both the unborn and elderly don't make them any money. In fact, they cost them money, as such, are a burden to the state.

It's also because those two groups are incapable of defending themselves.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. From President on down to the lowest, drug addicted, unemployed, purple-haired voter in BumFuck Idaho -- Scum. ALL of them

It sounds to me like you disagree with democrats forcing him out.

Is that right?
I don’t agree that he was forced out. That was his choice. And I absolutely supported him dropping. Didn’t think he should have ran again in the first place.

You know the cult runs DEEP when you still cant admit dude had lost it, even after his own party kicked him out lolz.
Pathetic.
If what you say is true then he wouldn’t have been able to do what he did last night. You’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back