What happened to Joes dementia?

He’s an old dude with a speech impediment and memory that has become less controlled with age. But yes I’m harping on the drum beat of lies called dementia that the right has played nonstop for the past year.
He’s also a criminal, serial liar, corporatist, and a warmongering asshole. But, he’s got lots of company in our political class on both sides of the aisle.

So would you say that people with dementia can give an hour long speech to a stadium of people in the middle of the night while staying on political message? That’s a thing dementia patients can do?
Like I said, you no nothing about dementia...............keep on proving my point.

~~~~~~
Shouldn't you be asking Nancy Pelosi that question? She and her Democrat travelers put the knife in Joe's back and created the coup d'etat.
Well, it's better than trying to assassinate him.
Uhh no, I don’t think I should be asking Nancy that question captain random

He’s also a criminal, serial liar, corporatist, and a warmongering asshole. But, he’s got lots of company in our political class on both sides of the aisle.
Thought you were talking about Trump there for a second. A literal criminal. Can’t believe yall ran that guy

I love how mad yall get when your lies are exposed. Like schoolyard children
What lies, stupid? He has been walking around for years repeatedly finding his feet for the first time.
Its not our fault you are so delusional. Or just completely ignorant.

Forum List

Back