What happened to Joes dementia?

For the past year I’ve been hearing idiots on the right say they were hiding Joe because he couldn’t stand and talk for more than 10 minutes. Last night showed otherwise
So what is the reason he didn’t do press conferences, campaign rallies, or give long speeches? What about his awful debate performance?

Are you suggesting we ignore all those things because of last night’s performance?

So what is the reason he didn’t do press conferences, campaign rallies, or give long speeches? What about his awful debate performance?

Are you suggesting we ignore all those things because of last night’s performance?
Well maybe he cared more about his job than campaigning. Dont think anything should be ignored. And think it was a good call for him to drop

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
They jacked him up with the same drugs they used in the state of the union speech, that’s why he was hollering and braying uncontrollably like a donkey.

They jacked him up with the same drugs they used in the state of the union speech, that’s why he was hollering and braying uncontrollably like a donkey.
If that’s your only excuse that’s just pathetic

Show evidence to back it up…

He did the classy thing and stepped aside.

denzel-washington-gun.gif

Well maybe he cared more about his job than campaigning. Dont think anything should be ignored. And think it was a good call for him to drop
No. That’s an absurd reason. He doesn’t give two shits about the country or the people. He does care greatly about serving the 1% or the .01%.

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
/—-—/ I suggested he was faking it so he wouldn't be prosecuted. No, I can't prove it. It's a theory.

The polls are manufactured. They used them to drive Biden out, and now they’re skewing them the other way. This point in time in 2020 Trump was 8 points behind, yet now they’re even, but in the swing states where it counts Trump still has a lead which again is understated. What’s Kamala running on, their magnificent record the last four years, or fixing the catastrophe called the Biden Harris administration? The media is doing everything to deceive Americans about Kamala just like they did for Biden.

Forum List

Back