What happened to Joes dementia?

Thought you were talking about Trump there for a second. A literal criminal. Can’t believe yall ran that guy
Lol. Y’all! I don’t support Trump. He’s very much like Genocide Joe on nearly all major policies.

Joe’s been a crooked politician his whole fucking life. Don probably has too, as a businessman.

Maybe so, but there is difference. Genocide Joe has shown repeatedly his mental faculties have diminished.
Of course they have, which is why he lost the support of his party. But it isn’t dementia

What lies, stupid? He has been walking around for years repeatedly finding his feet for the first time.
Its not our fault you are so delusional. Or just completely ignorant.
For the past year I’ve been hearing idiots on the right say they were hiding Joe because he couldn’t stand and talk for more than 10 minutes. Last night showed otherwise

He’s as sharp as a tack…that’s why you just installed the blackish vagina who got 2% party support in 2020 right over the top of him.
Women must have been very cruel to you all your life for you to have such a horrible opinion of them that you think all they are are "vaginas."
God, you poor thing.
It's probably been a very lonely life huh, no women wanting to get anywhere near you because of your creepy opinion of them and any who missed your dangerous warning signs regretting the day they met you.
I wonder do you have a history of violence and abusive relationships with the "vaginas" you've encountered in your life?
Surely female family members have been more than "vaginas" to you right?
Have you sought professional help for this issue?

Forum List

Back