“Stunned and Pissed” Biden to speak soon

Biden made no “decision.” He was forced out with a threat, and he is still pissed and stunned about it.

And what did Trump do?
Let's leave your looney conspiracy theory alone for the moment. Instead, let's focus on your denial of the plot culminating with the Jan. 6 Capital riot. The one centered on getting VP Pence to use slates of fake electors as a pretense to delay certification of Biden's EC victory. The blueprint laid out in the Eastman memo. That's what trump did. Any questions?

The Democrats disenfranchised you of your vote. They cancelled it out.

You're such a cuck. :laughing0301:
Do you folks keep repeating that horseshit line because it was trump who tried to disenfranchise every American who voted for Biden in 2020, cuck?

Crime isn t being reported by the crime-ridden lib cities. That’s why it appears to be down.
It's really quite remarkable how often you folks are forced to deny inconvenient truths. When the facts don't fit what you need to believe you just deny them. How nice for you.

Crime isn t being reported by the crime-ridden lib cities. That’s why it appears to be down.
Thanks, thank you for knowing that violent crime is waaaaay down. But Jesus H. Christ, how long can you go on with no ability to think or discern facts?

What's happening today is crime is down from when the Orange Messiah was prez.

Only inbred morons like yourself believe that. Your pasty white ass should be dropped off at the intersection of MLK Blvd. and Main St. in any city in this country at 3 AM, for a little lesson in how crime is "down."

I'd be more than happy to oblige you.

This will be quite a show. Friends have reported that Biden is still “stunned and pissed” that Obama, Pelosi, and a few others launched a coup to oust the winner of the primary out of the race, against his will.

Let’s do a play-by-play as he speaks.

I love how you lying whores love to shit on decent human beings while uplifting the anti-semitic rapist you worship. Racist, stupid and Republican is now way for a Jew to go through life Lisa.

It's really quite remarkable how often you folks are forced to deny inconvenient truths. When the facts don't fit what you need to believe you just deny them. How nice for you.
OMG….the projection woth libs is surreal.

This will be quite a show. Friends have reported that Biden is still “stunned and pissed” that Obama, Pelosi, and a few others launched a coup to oust the winner of the primary out of the race, against his will.

Let’s do a play-by-play as he speaks.

The few videos I saw of him speaking last night he sure did not look or sound pissed at all.

Only inbred morons like yourself believe that. Your pasty white ass should be dropped off at the intersection of MLK Blvd. and Main St. in any city in this country at 3 AM, for a little lesson in how crime is "down."

It's not the minorities who are the criminals. It's the rich white guys like Trump, who use the law to rob you blind, underpay you for your work, and leave YOU with nothing.

Can I watch? There’s an MLK Blvd in a lib city I visited (where is there not), and I had the most terrifying experience of my life - and in fact lucky - blessed - to have escaped with my life,

I once recounted it, but a moderator -guess who - scolded me, saying that I was creating a false stereotype of inner-city blacks as having a problem with crime.

It's not the minorities who are the criminals. It's the rich white guys like Trump, who use the law to rob you blind, underpay you for your work, and leave YOU with nothing.
If they use the law how are they criminals? How weird

What are you talking about? How weird
IKR? The ones who disenfranchised voters are the Dems who shut down the count in five swing states, simultaneously, where Trump was in the lead, sent Republican observers home, and then miraculously opened hours later after having found boxes and boxes of ballots that went 99% to Biden.

IKR? The ones who disenfranchised voters are the Dems who shut down the count in five swing states, simultaneously, where Trump was in the lead, sent Republican observers home, and then miraculously opened hours later after having found boxes and boxes of ballots that went 99% to Biden.
Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?

The dems don’t care about voters. If they did xiden would have the nomination and not someone that nobody voted for

OMG….the projection woth libs is surreal.

There is no projection. Your candidate is a rapist, a racist, and a criminal. You're an idiot for voting for a man who hates Jews, but you're that stupid.

You think Jews will be safe in the White Christian theocracy Trump has planned? You'll have NO RIGHTS because you're not Christian.

Forum List

Back