'Palace Coup': Dem Bigwigs Threatened to Forcibly Remove Biden From Office Unless He Quit

I believe women/girls who actually were abused.

tara never had an outcry source or told her story until Joe Biden ran for president.

She accused several other men of sexual abuse, but again never could provide anything but the accusation.

And now lives in russia.
Only those accusing Republicans their I corrected you.

Wrong again. You may not find the source credible. But that’s not the same thing as “no evidence.”

Get back to playing in traffic now, child.
Someone said so on the internet is not and never has been adequate evidence.

And that’s not even getting into how much Hersh says crazy shit the last decade.

Someone said so on the internet is not and never has been adequate evidence.
Ah. Now you modify what you said earlier. From “no” evidence to “adequate” evidence.

Also, it isn’t just one person on the internet. Go back and read what was actually written.
And that’s not even getting into how much Hersh says crazy shit the last decade.
Yiur subjective evaluation of the source is not a good basis for your original position.

Ah. Now you modify what you said earlier. From “no” evidence to “adequate” evidence.

Also, it isn’t just one person on the internet. Go back and read what was actually written.

Yiur subjective evaluation of the source is not a good basis for your original position.
Guy on the internet said a thing.

If that’s “evidence” then there’s “evidence” that Vance fucks couches.

Wrong again. You may not find the source credible. But that’s not the same thing as “no evidence.”

Get back to playing in traffic now, child.

If the evidence isn't "credible", that means it's not believable and thus, there is no credible evidence. Yes, it's the exact same thing as "no evidence".

Anybody can make shit up and post it to the Gateway Pundit or on youtube, but that doesn't mean the Pundit is a "credible source".

Bullshit. You have absolutely no evidence that they didn’t threaten the old coot with the 25th Amendment.

Trump was threatened with the 25th Amendment after January 6th, but nobody used that threat on Biden, because Biden isn't mentally incompetent, and never has been, no matter how many time you idiots tell that lie.

Just because he can't do 18 hour days like he could when he was younger, he's not incompetent.

I wonder how many times the big bag of big Mac dry fucked his daughter while she sat on his lap
You and I both know the answer is zero. Just pure leftist fantasy. You try to spin away from the fact that Finger Raping *Joe showered with his pre teen daughter. What do you think happened in there?

You and I both know the answer is zero. Just pure leftist fantasy. You try to spin away from the fact that Finger Raping *Joe showered with his pre teen daughter. What do you think happened in there?
How do we know that the big bag of Big Mac didn’t dry hump on ivanka. He has stated that they have sex in common. That he would date her.

Finger raping? The judge in the E Jean Carroll case stated that the big bag of Big Mac did finger rape her. It’s in his ruling.

How do we know that the big bag of Big Mac didn’t dry hump on ivanka. He has stated that they have sex in common. That he would date her.

Finger raping? The judge in the E Jean Carroll case stated that the big bag of Big Mac did finger rape her. It’s in his ruling.
How do I know? Simple. Trump is not a sick twisted leftist pedophile like Showers With Daughter *Joe.

If the evidence isn't "credible", that means it's not believable and thus, there is no credible evidence. Yes, it's the exact same thing as "no evidence".

No. Credibility determinations are subjective. Some libturd assholes claim that it’s not credible that Trump was struck with a bullet. But there is still evidence that he was and your disbelief in its credibility doesn’t negate that credibility.
Anybody can make shit up and post it to the Gateway Pundit or on youtube, but that doesn't mean the Pundit is a "credible source".
Youre engaged in the fallacy of “attacking the messenger.” The Gateway Pundit is the messenger; not the witness.

You could be dumber lizard. But it will require effort.

Trump was threatened with the 25th Amendment after January 6th, but nobody used that threat on Biden, because Biden isn't mentally incompetent,

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
and never has been, no matter how many time you idiots tell that lie.

He has been for years and it’s gotten obviously worse no matter how hard you try to deny reality.
Just because he can't do 18 hour days like he could when he was younger, he's not incompetent.
He isn’t incompetent just because he lacks stamina. That’s true. He’s incompetent because his brain is rotting.

Forum List

Back