Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

Hehe ... well, that's about as clueless and off base as the rest of the shit you post. So at least you're consistent.

Meme on!
Stop lying. You used to have a profile picture with what was obviously, you as a teen or your son or grandson. He's clearly black and if you aren't then you're a racist and against the working class. Why shouldn't I speculate about your character and who you are? You do it to me all of the time, so fuck you. You're a fucking capitalist piece of shit, who likes to lord himself over others and hence hates to see workers empowered. You're a punk and the only reason you're able to insult me or anyone else on the internet is because you're hiding safely behind an anonymous computer.

If what I say is clueless and off-base, then debunk it. You can't so all you have are false accusations and insults.

Last edited:
Stop lying. You used to have a profile picture with what was obviously, you as a teen or your son or grandson. He's clearly black and if you aren't then you're a racist and against the working class.

Uh... nope. You're more deluded than I thought. But it's funny, so by all means continue!

Forum List

Back