BIG interview- Elon Musk to interview Trump in few moments on X

The polls say otherwise.

Y'all have a hard time being able to tell the difference between reality....and your heart felt desires. The polling will help with that.

Sure, the Hillary polls

360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg

Trump’s voice sounds not quite right.

It's not his voice; it's dental work of some type. Like my kids sounded when they got a new retainer or after you've been numbed. I know the Left will focus on that because they have NOTHING else.

Meanwhile, Lamaka is now on a ticking clock to do a long-ranging interview like this.

Good luck with that

Right now DJT talking about how the Democrats basically pulled Biden because Trump beat him terribly in the debate.

And he's right, and everyone can see it. Trump calling it a "coup" and he's right.

And the Dems did that for LAMAKA

It's not his voice; it's dental work of some type. Like my kids sounded when they got a new retainer or after you've been numbed. I know the Left will focus on that because they have NOTHING else.

Meanwhile, Lamaka is now on a ticking clock to do a long-ranging interview like this.

Good luck with that

He slurs regularly, Sue. He's quite old and in a state of obvious decline. He slurred worse tonight than I've ever heard him. He sounded older than I've heard him.

And lest we forget, the way Twitter counts 'views' under Elon is a little misleading.

Tucker Carlson supposedly received 230 million views, more than twice the super bowl! But in reality, only 14.5 million actual views of the video. Still a respectable number. But orders of magnitude less than what Elon and Tucker were touting.

See, Elon will push the interview into the feed of millions upon millions of twitter users. And if they merely SEE the interview thumbnail as they scroll past it, it counts as a 'view'. You'll almost certainly see the same pattern with this interview.

Last edited:
Has he said anything new? Or accurate? Or truthful? For a change?

He just got done talking about illegal immigration, including the rape and stabbing yesterday, and now he's on the shutdown of the keystone pipeline.

The race just changed again

Has he said anything new? Or accurate? Or truthful? For a change?

Now speaking on the economy. Gas prices, energy prices, etc.

IOW sadly for you, this is not an avatar of Lakama looking like some cartoon superhero for no reason. He's talking POLICY.

Now speaking on the economy. Gas prices, energy prices, etc.

IOW sadly for you, this is not an avatar of Lakama looking like some cartoon superhero for no reason. He's talking POLICY.

Did he ever manage to articulate how he's going to lower inflation? Last I heard, his sole solution was BitCoin.

And with the US producing more oil than it ever did under Trump and it ever has in US history......what is Trump proposing that Biden hasn't already succeed with?

Forum List

Back