BIG interview- Elon Musk to interview Trump in few moments on X

IMG_4731.jpeg

I suggest his musing from last night go on his statue:

"I said to Vladimir Putin, 'Don’t do it. You can’t do it, Vladimir. If you do it, it’s going to be a bad day. You cannot do it.' And I told him what I’d do. And he said, 'No way,' and I said, 'Way.'"
Fucking hilarious

Trump thinks he’s a Valley Girl

You mean talk like a coherent adult for 2 hours without cackling?

Better to be slurring and rambling, and weird, eh?

quotes:
Kamala Harris uses Trump’s own words and his social platform to troll Musk interview

“Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024.”

Trump-Musk interview live: Trump bizarrely likens Harris to wife Melania in rambling, tech-plagued X interview

Elon Musk interview broadcast some 40 minutes late after being beset by technical difficulties, which host later blamed on server attack

770,000 people saw it and it only has about 400,000 likes. There was nowhere near that number. Are you retarded?
So Kamala is offering $150 per view, all she had do is have Soros write a check for at least $150B just to match the total this morning. It will likely be 1.2B in a few days

IMG_4729.jpeg

^ Kamala in Las Vegas

Better to be slurring and rambling, and weird, eh?

quotes:
Kamala Harris uses Trump’s own words and his social platform to troll Musk interview

“Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024.”

Trump-Musk interview live: Trump bizarrely likens Harris to wife Melania in rambling, tech-plagued X interview

Elon Musk interview broadcast some 40 minutes late after being beset by technical difficulties, which host later blamed on server attack
Kamala agrees to be interviewed by Elon —- when?

Harris will be still be hiding behind ole' Stumblebum.
You should get out from under the rock or wherever you are hiding and check out the news. Kamala is drawing record crowds while your orange loser is whining - as usual.

Try to keep up. :itsok:

You should get out from under the rock or wherever you are hiding and check out the news. Kamala is drawing record crowds while your orange loser is whining - as usual.

Try to keep up. :itsok:
Those "record crowds" have a hook by way of concert draws.

The rock struck you in the head and left you comatose.

Let's see her do an interview and not come across as senile as Biden

Forum List

Back