Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Loss of territory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Else

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Current question(s) - when dealing with an enemy, or let's say ideology,
that considers the death of its followers in war, and their own folk,
as reward, rather than loss, what to them is defeat?

The question doesn't refer only to Hamas in Gaza,
this is relevant to many countries which face
simillar threats if Hamas is not eradicated
in an exemplary manner as to leave
no place for doubt.

This is not out of lust for blood, but a rational question,
in the context of how Hamas treats "traitors", public execution at city squares,
in front of Gazans is an option, and also the benefit in letting Gazans do that themselves.
Not just Hamas but all Islamic groups in charge who are hellbent on genocidal eradication of any other people. (Or any other group for that matter.)

Using rational measure with such people don't work because most are conditioned and brainwashed into believing martyrdom is as noble as achieving their goal of genocidal murder in the 'name of Allah.'

And until they pledge honorably to remove such genocidal mandates from their ethos/law/mandate, Israel's only choice to defend themselves is to eradicate Hamas. (To the idiots that claim Israel is committing genocide of the Palestinians, I repeat that their target is Hamas, i.e. an enemy who has as its manifesto and intends to kill all Jews and eradicate Israel from the face of the Earth.)

A more humane way would be to every day do periodic drops of pig and/or dog feces on the Islamic murderers so they would be required to do continuous ritual cleansing before they can make war, but I'm not sure there is enough of that to make it practical.

Not just Hamas but all Islamic groups in charge who are hellbent on genocidal eradication of any other people. (Or any other group for that matter.)

Using rational measure with such people don't work because most are conditioned and brainwashed into believing martyrdom is as noble as achieving their goal of genocidal murder in the 'name of Allah.'

And until they pledge honorably to remove such genocidal mandates from their ethos/law/mandate, Israel's only choice to defend themselves is to eradicate Hamas. (To the idiots that claim Israel is committing genocide of the Palestinians, I repeat that their target is Hamas, i.e. an enemy who has as its manifesto and intends to kill all Jews and eradicate Israel from the face of the Earth.)

A more humane way would be to every day do periodic drops of pig and/or dog feces on the Islamic murderers so they would be required to do continuous ritual cleansing before they can make war, but I'm not sure there is enough of that to make it practical.

Yes, it's now more apparent to free nations,
that Islam is a religious spin on Arab imperialism.

Which is contradiction to recent Islamist notion
that all Arab wars are someone else's fault.

Yes, it's now more apparent to free nations,
that Islam is a religious spin on Arab imperialism.

Which is contradiction to recent Islamist notion
that all Arab wars are someone else's fault.

A comprehensive reading/study of the Qu'ran absolutely teaches us that the goal of Islam is that it be the religion/law of the whole world. Peaceful Muslims utilize peaceful recruitment and enticement to accomplish that. Militant Islam sees ultimately the stamping out of all infidels is the way to accomplish that.

This is in contrast to the Christian mandate to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (so that all may be saved) but otherwise live peacefully with the non believers.

Forum List

Back