are you smoker or not?

I am

• Total voters
Don't smoke enough to get really into given brands, but I prefer a Churchill sized cigar.

Ah, you like em big--- a LONG smoke. Those take 1-2 hours to smoke! You then also probably like the lighter wrappers like the Claro and Colorado.

I tend to like the Perfecto, Robusto and the Corona, usually with a Maduro wrapper, but it depends on the brands.

If you get the chance, try a Padron Anniversary Series or for something spicy and different, try an Acid.

P8060746.JPG

My smallest humidor of three.

Ah, you like em big--- a LONG smoke. Those take 1-2 hours to smoke! You then also probably like the lighter wrappers like the Claro and Colorado.

I tend to like the Perfecto, Robusto and the Corona, usually with a Maduro wrapper, but it depends on the brands.

If you get the chance, try a Padron Anniversary Series or for something spicy and different, try an Acid.

View attachment 992908

My smallest humidor of three.

I smoke like I drink, way too fast lol.

Nice collection.

Relax you whiny snowflake. Just skip his threads and you'll be okay. It's what a lot of us do with your threads, and we're better for it...

Nah, I think i will instead smash this stupid fucking idiot when he males these idiotic threads with ZERO substance in the OP. :dunno:

Forum List

Back