Joy is the new weird...

So they're trying to re-brand Kamala's cackle by calling it JOY. Has no one told them how stupid they sound. They don't even try to pass their spin off as organic by giving it a few days to break it in, but instead go full cult scripted.

Joy doesn't have the best of company.

I mean...

There's Joy Behar.

Joy Reid.

Almond Joy.

OK, that last one isn't quite as egregious.

You know what’s weird .. Democrats that didn’t vote for their Presidential Candidate in the primaries and not only are they stuck with her, they’re not even bitching about it.

Democrats not bitching .. sheesh!

Clearly you don't understand DEMOCRACY.

"I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward.

And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump."

- John Giles, Republican Mayor of Mesa

"I do not recognize my party. I have something to say to those of us who are in the middle: You don’t owe a damn thing to that party. You don’t owe anything to a party that is out of touch and hell-bent on taking us backward.

And by all means, you owe no loyalty to a candidate who is morally and ethically bankrupt. In the spirit of the great Senator John McCain, please join me in putting country over party and stopping Donald Trump."

- John Giles, Republican Mayor of Mesa

Does it matter that John Giles was already against Trump and Republicans?

Naaaaaaah.

This is not the first time Giles has endorsed a Democrat.

In 2022, he backed U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly's bid for a second term. Giles later was censured by GOP precinct committees in Mesa-area state legislative districts. Giles also supported Gov. Katie Hobbs in the 2022 gubernatorial race.

BREAKING NEWS!

Leftists on this board don't know how to use the internet.

Just see the headline you like.

Ingest the disinfo.

Copy/paste.

No thought.

No nuance.

Nothing of value brought.

Just trash.

So they're trying to re-brand Kamala's cackle by calling it JOY. Has no one told them how stupid they sound. They don't even try to pass their spin off as organic by giving it a few days to break it in, but instead go full cult scripted.

IMG_0133.jpeg

Forum List

Back