The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

Just as Donald Trump deflected his corruption and criminal behaviour onto Hillary Clinton, calling her “crooked Hillary” when she had never been indicted or sued for any criminal behaviour, Trump is now projecting his own dementia onto Joe Biden.
Which is fine, but Biden is not running.

This is troubling:

quote: “Well, I know Willie Brown very well,” Mr. Trump responded. “In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him.”

quote: “We thought maybe this was the end,” Mr. Trump said. “We were in a helicopter, going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing.

This reminds me of the cinematic tales Reagan started to tell more often as we now know he was entering an advanced stage of Alzheimers.
I think Reagan knew he was telling a tale to fit a greater purpose. Of course, just talking about the greater purpose may have been a better choice.

Amazing how alike her and Trump are
I think Reagan knew he was telling a tale to fit a greater purpose. Of course, just talking about the greater purpose may have been a better choice.

Reagan was telling racist lies because he was a racist. Let’s be honest about Reagan because he’s the guy who is responsible for decimating the middle class and transferring all the wealth of the nation to the top 10%.

so who did the voters vote in to replace him? You know, that democracy rule?
The voters are the party members given voting rights at the convention. Harris received the majority of the vote.
That is not relevant to Trump's helicopter hallucinations.

The voters are the party members given voting rights at the convention. Harris received the majority of the vote.
That is not relevant to Trump's helicopter hallucinations.
who voted for them? They are the result of primary votes received by creepy!! again, no votes for scamala, biggest scam in centuries.

Trumps cognitive issues are as bad as Biden's when Biden first took office. Subsequently, Trump is about the same age Biden was then.
When Biden was running in 2020, the MAGA media predicted he would be forced out within six months and replaced by Harris.

who voted for them?
No one. No one ever votes for them. They are members of the party and muckie mucks. Note, historically this is how nominees were chosen.

They are the result of primary votes received by creepy!! again, no votes for scamala, biggest scam in centuries.
Now please help us. Is Trump taking medications for these hallucinations or is he currently still untreated?

No one. No one ever votes for them. They are members of the party and muckie mucks. Note, historically this is how nominees were chosen.
yes they do, they are the result of who wins in a state or garnered votes. No votes, no delegate, otherwise everyone would be a winner.

That's true. Party nominees were chosen at the convention by party leaders in a cigar-smoke filled room.

That might have been a better method when you consider the quality of candidates we have today.

yes they do, they are the result of who wins in a state or garnered votes. No votes, no delegate, otherwise everyone would be a winner.
Nope. Each Party is a private entity, and runs itself according to its own rules.

Now answer the question. Is Trump taking medication for his hallucinations, or is his medication causing the hallucinations?

he was and the only candidate voters voted for.

Are you saying that Kamala Harris’s name was not on the ticket with Biden’s name? That would be a complete and total lie because people voted for a ticket of Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. Everyone who voted for Joe also voted for Kamala.

But by all means, keep continue to Parrot the Republican lies because that’s all you have left.

Are you saying that Kamala Harris’s name was not on the ticket with Biden’s name?
So you're saying she was listed as President? haahahahahahahahahahaha, such a canadian.
That would be a complete and total lie because people voted for a ticket of Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. Everyone who voted for Joe also voted for Kamala.
Big first word Joe Biden. Is he still running?

Factually no.
But by all means, keep continue to Parrot the Republican lies because that’s all you have left.
I parrot the truth, and the truth is, she garnered no vote as president. Keep up, I know you canadians have issues with facts.

So you're saying she was listed as President? haahahahahahahahahahaha, such a canadian.

Big first word Joe Biden. Is he still running?

Factually no.

I parrot the truth, and the truth is, she garnered no vote as president. Keep up, I know you canadians have issues with facts.
And now she leads your orange God in the polls.

That's gotta sting.

Forum List

Back