Until Blacks Have 13 Perecent of the Wealth in America, There is no Equality.

That's right. This is .a capitalist system and it appears that equality is tie into the amount if weath a group has.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American people but have 4 percent of the wealth.This did not happen because of laziness. In discussion with some whites about this, you get told about Oprah, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, or Floyd Mayweather. At the time of this writing, out of nearly 20 million black families, less than 400,000 have a net worth of 1 million dollars. There are only ten black billionaires in America. Their collective worth is just over 31 billion dollars. Contrast that to Elon Musk who is worth over 200 billion dollars by himself. This did not happen because blacks are not interested or have not tried.

Since 1990 racism has cost this country 51 trillion dollars. Our national debt is 35 trillon. Annually our government runs a deficit. The solution according to the right is to cut spending especially for programs that help people in need. But that's not the solution.

One has to work to achieve that kind of “equality.” Trump was making that possible by reducing black unemployment to the lowest rate in history.

If the election had not been stolen from him, Black people would be getting closer to that 13% Mark.

But I guess Trump derangement is more important to you than that.

Actualy Asians do not have the most total wealth. And the point of my thread is that until blacks get the amount of weath in proportion to our population, equality does not exist.
If you stopped aborting your babies you would be a much larger part of the population. Big bucks, right?

I have faced reaity and it's not what you say. I don't need some fucked up, brain dead, convict worshipping Republican right wing b teing me about what Democrats are doing.
Blacks have almost exclusively supported democrats for decades and decades and blacks have been unable to get ahead. :dunno:

Sounds like IM2 needs to quit worrying about how much the race he hates so much makes and go get a higher paying job.

I've seen a few sights that only list White, Black, and Hispanic wealth to prove a political point

They just ignore Asian Americans completely. LOL.

When did Asian Americans become the 13th floor at a hotel?

:laughing0301:
So, percentages tell a story too. Whites increases wealth by 10.2% and Blacks 11.6% over the same time in the article. So, there is equality and a growth amongst Blacks.

Don't know or care. Jews are of all races. Asians are less than 10 percent of the population. We are 13 percent of the popuation, we should have 13 percent of the weath. Whites are 60 percent and have way more wealth than their proportion of the popuation. You per capita types don't ever seem to mention this. Funny how that happens.
How can we have more than our proportion of the population when Jews and Asians have way more than their proportions?

You’re bullshit isn’t adding up.

So, percentages tell a story too. Whites increases wealth by 10.2% and Blacks 11.6% over the same time in the article. So, there is equality and a growth amongst Blacks.
If I recall, the fatherless rate was higher in the Black community that it is now.

Not by much, but their percentage of increase economically did not increase by much either.

We have all those things in the frst 2. What we have not ignored was the dramatic increase in Japanese owned businesses after they got reparations, or the H1B Visa prgram most Asians who immigrate come here on that gives them employment in tech jobs that blacks and hispanics do not get.

None of the things you guys mention created the wealth disparity we have today. It's time whites on the right stopped creating excuses.
And yet, the increase in wealth of Blacks has increased 1.4% over the increase of Whites. Get your households in order. Dads stay in the home. Impress on your children the importance of education. Police your neighborhoods better. Stop playing the victim.

Blacks are entitled to 13% of the nation's wealth. Do they work for it? Steal it? Create it? See, the white guy won't work for it. They won't steal it. They create it. Blacks have a deficit of creativity.

Forum List

Back