Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

I kinda like the image of aunt jemima
Of course you do.
be patient----lets see how it pans out. IMO---kamalla will do whatever is good
for kamalla which POSSIBLY is .....the appearance of hating jews
You've got that ass backwards, Trump will do what is best for Trump. He doesn't give a damn about whites, blacks, asians, hispanics or anybody else.

Of course you do.

You've got that ass backwards, Trump will do what is best for Trump. He doesn't give a damn about whites, blacks, asians, hispanics or anybody else.
I disagree----I TRULY believe that Trump is sincere in his desire to accomplish his VERY BEST for the USA -----as a reaction to the utter self interest of his youth. I trust him

be patient----lets see how it pans out. IMO---kamalla will do whatever is good
for kamalla which POSSIBLY is .....the appearance of hating jews
Do you know that Kamala had a secret meeting last week with the Muslim anti-Israel mayor of Deerborn, MI? She’s trying to sneak around and assure the antisemitic Muslims that she sides with them.

Do you know that Kamala had a secret meeting last week with the Muslim anti-Israel mayor of Deerborn, MI? She’s trying to sneak around and assure the antisemitic Muslims that she sides with them.
I am not surprised

I can’t believe people have become so antisemitic, and so happy to show it, that they make up the lie that Jews set up their own people to be tortured to death.

I can't believe how Netanyahu's gaggle of genocidal Zionist shills are still desperately whining about "anti Semitism" because they can't obfuscate blatant Zionist genocide and land theft.

Opposing mass murder is not "anti Semitic".

Forum List

Back