Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

Also, I can’t help notice how when an innocent Jewish girl is beaten unconscious by antisemitic pro-Palestinians, the response is for Jew-haters like Grau Hitler to come out and start demonizing Jews.
Exactly.

The US paid 5000 Israeli settlers $250,000 per family to leave Gaza. Some families received more money. This isn't a new problem that Hamas started. This has been going on since the 1920s when the Zionist terror gangs first organized.
yet another--COMPREHENSIVLY false islamo nazi meme----
The US and Jewish donors BOUGHT the Israeli owned
highly profitable farming installations and DONATED them
to the FAUX muzzie refugees who then trashed them and
now make false claims of STARVATION. So far no evidence
of starvation WHATSOEVER ----I have seen more malnutrition
right here in the USA. Starvation is not a difficult diagnosis.
It was carefully described by the physicians who were
trapped in the concentrations camps and ghettos of the
islamo nazi projects-----there are still a few surviving victims
who bear the stigmata of that ISLAMO NAZI FILTH

Hardly.

The Israelis are in the wrong here, not the Palestinians, who resided there for hundreds of years before the Zionists started taking their land and setting up an Apartheid State.

By the very definition of "Genocide" we imposed on Serbia to get them to turn over Milosevic and other leaders for human rights trials, Netanyahu should be on trial.
Every Islamic state is an “apartheid state” since they kill or drive out nearly all Jews and Christians.

Why can’t Jews have one state? They can at least have one place they can all go to.

They wouldn't have voted for Netyanjahu anyway. I can't believe they didn't know about October 7th before it happened.
They left their border unprotected on purpose I am sure. But Hamas were dumb enough fall for it and to attack. It gave Israel the green light to carpet bomb them back to the Stone Age.

Every Islamic state is an “apartheid state” since they kill or drive out nearly all Jews and Christians.

Why can’t Jews have one state? They can at least have one place they can all go to.
You don't understand the ISLAMIC POV. Koranic law is the
ONLY "real" law----from HEAVEN. This fact is not "childish"
like Santa and his sled. This FACT is swallowed even by highly educated muslims. I learned all about islam from the most highly educated muslims. Well---in those countries they have an idea that the smartest people get into medical school and
engineering school------<<< those were my informants

You don't understand the ISLAMIC POV. Koranic law is the
ONLY "real" law----from HEAVEN. This fact is not "childish"
like Santa and his sled. This FACT is swallowed even by highly educated muslims. I learned all about islam from the most highly educated muslims. Well---in those countries they have an idea that the smartest people get into medical school and
engineering school------<<< those were my informants
I understand Islam perfectly well. Their pedophile prophet tells them to enslave their enemies and to beat their wives, and to marry 9 year old girls.

Forum List

Back