This guy is trying to convince us JD Vance is weird.

It's hysterical as hell.

And I don't feel sorry for you lot after positing conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory as gospel for the last decade plus.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Now, get me that statement of denial from the couch. :)
Funny shit, coming from RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Boi.

If you look at Vance from the democrat point of view, he IS weird. He's straight. Has THREE children, no abortions. He's married to a woman that is the mother of his children. For a democrat, you cannot get weirder than that.

If you look at Vance from the democrat point of view, he IS weird. He's straight. Has THREE children, no abortions. He's married to a woman that is the mother of his children. For a democrat, you cannot get weirder than that.

And you have to love how well he can apply his eyeliner. Do you suppose that comes naturally or did his wife teach him?

And you have to love how well he can apply his eyeliner. Do you suppose that comes naturally or did his wife teach him?
It's just another democrat lie because they are embarrassed to say what they really have against him. He fucked out three children, no abortions, his wife is a beautiful Indian woman. Better to yammer on about eyeliner and couches. Democrats, lying is the first go to.

Why?

It's just another democrat lie because they are embarrassed to say what they really have against him. He fucked out three children, no abortions, his wife is a beautiful Indian woman. Better to yammer on about eyeliner and couches. Democrats, lying is the first go to.

Why?

You'll have to ask them.

No, just ambiguous.

I think it’s great that men take time off to care for their kids. So do their wives.

There’s a lot of weird toxic masculinity out there.
Every bit of what the left is attempting to pull, otherwise that goes against the grain, has since led this nation down a path that it will ultimately regret. It's weird because it goes against the norms that were designed within the creation, and therefore weren't to be toyed with in the ways that they are being toyed with today.

Hiding the negative results that society is burdened by, and worse in some cases the death's that are caused by a lot of it, is of course masking the outcomes. When people have to start lying and covering up in order to continue what most people reject on religious and social grounds, then Houston we have a problem.

Bullshit.
Who are they trying to fool ? I mean the facts are the facts. Well I guess within their woke ideology they've normalized lying too. Well they've tried to normalize every other weird thing, so hell what's one more thing in order to try and make it all work ?... 😆

Why?
They got nothing else .. FACT.

Because you weirdos don't know how to think of women that frighten you in any other context but sexually demeaned? :dunno:
That little tantrum still don't get you by the facts surrounding these candidates, otherwise that are to be vetted properly by the American people come election day.

Example #1 why Republicans and conservatives can dish it out but they can't take it.
Whine to someone who cares. I've been watching you people get down on your knees and open wide for every
conspiracy theory under the sun...and swallow it whole.

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Now, someone go get a statement from the couch. :auiqs.jpg:
You got a big mirror showing you things huh ?

I did. It's from the Glastonbury Festival.

Nudists have also never had any issues with kids participating.
Yeah, and they are "weird" too. Anyone contributing to the delinquency of a minor in such ways should be taken before a judge. Period !!

Forum List

Back