Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

Are you expecting every question about the world to have a scientific answer?

Yes.

are you expecting every explanation to be a scientific explanation?

Yes.

Scientific explanations are always reductionist in nature, some thing is explained by recourse to other constituent things. But that implies infinite regress.

Philosophy is of limited value. Much of it is mental masturbation, if you'll pardon the expression.

Yes.

Yes.

Philosophy is of limited value. Much of it is mental masturbation, if you'll pardon the expression.
So consider the question "what is the origin of the laws of nature" that's a reasonable question about the world and I expect it has an answer. But we can't develop a scientific explanation for the presence of laws of nature can we? because to do so necessitates a recourse to laws.

Do you agree that is a question that cannot have a scientific answer, explanation?

That's not true, fossil beds are relatively rare, but within those fossil beds also called Lagerstätte, fossils can be plentiful:
Fossils are exceedingly rare, and you literally just made my point.

And by "plentiful", they mean more fossils than are found elsewhere. Compared to the number of individual sof all species alive at the time, there are still very rare even when relatively plentiful.

So you are 100% wrong again.

Tour is one of the most published scientists.
Not on the claims in his videos. Which is obviously what I both said and meant. You're not a very good faith actor in these discussions, sometimes.

It is within these beds that we find the sudden appearance, of many shelly Cambrian fossils
"Sudden" can mean millions of years and millions of generations.

But you didn't want to say that, because it diminishes your appeal to emotion.

So you said "sudden".

Last edited:
Yes until we encounter observations that are inconsistent with that assumption.
That's right. And so far there are none. Nor is any serious person looking for any, just as no serious person is trying to show the earth does not revolve about the sun.

Every observation and every shred of evidence ever taken pay no mind to your ideas of magic. It's not even on the radar, sorry.

Notice the charlatan's tactics that the deniers have to use.

Monetized youtube videos to fool nonscientists.

Weasel words and half truths, like "sudden" and "Dawkins has youtube videos, too!"

Outright falsehoods, like claiming fossils aren't rare. Like claiming that we can't find ancestors in the fossil record of the species that arose during the Cambrian.

People who have all the good arguments and evidence don't need to resort to such dimestore, dishonest charlatan's tactics.

Notice the charlatan's tactics that the deniers have to use.

Monetized youtube videos to fool nonscientists.

Weasel words and half truths, like "sudden" and "Dawkins has youtube videos, too!"

Outright falsehoods, like claiming fossils aren't rare. Like claiming that we can't find ancestors in the fossil record of the species that arose during the Cambrian.

People who have all the good arguments and evidence don't need to resort to such dimestore, dishonest charlatan's tactics.
1724189321265.png

But anybody reading that technical article will already have possession of the context.

You omitted the context to foment your specious appeal to emotion.

Doctor Briggs would pause you and remind you. That "sudden" can mean millions of years and millions of generations.
I know it means millions of years, around ten in fact, I knew that why didn't you?

Forum List

Back