Republican report: Biden has impeachable offenses

So, the Repubs say that Biden has impeachable offenses, but they are not going to do anything about it.

Are all you MAGA cult members ok with your beloved party doing this?

Isn't just a rehash of the same information and innuendo they already released during the smear campaign?
I have no fucking idea and neither does anyone else since we can't actually read the damn thing yet. There has been a 7-page argument over a report no one has even read.

Why would you return these idiots to Congress?????

I wouldn’t. I’d return Republicans, not the vermin Democraps. You dipshit.
They've already shown you they're incapable of governing, or of doing anything except fighting amongst themselves.
No no. That was the Potato Administration.

You’re tragically confused and utterly stupid, Lizard****.

I have no fucking idea and neither does anyone else since we can't actually read the damn thing yet. There has been a 7-page argument over a report no one has even read.
the odds that this document contains something new and original is quite low. It’s almost certainly going to be a rehash of the same tired narrative they’ve been pitching for years.

the odds that this document contains something new and original is quite low. It’s almost certainly going to be a rehash of the same tired narrative they’ve been pitching for years.
Sure. But since no one in this thread has actually read the thing we dont actually know one way or another.

This is likely true. I think most of us, reasonable people, knew all this already. Now the 30 witnesses confirm it

By
Josh Christenson and Steven Nelson
Published Aug. 19, 2024

CHICAGO — House Republicans issued a blistering report Monday accusing President Biden of committing at least two offenses that would justify his impeachment — delivering a political black eye to Biden just hours before he speaks on the opening night of the Democratic National Convention.

Republicans launched the investigation last September after evidence surfaced that Biden, 81, repeatedly interacted with his relatives’ foreign business partners during his vice presidency — and following allegations from two IRS investigators of a far-reaching Justice Department coverup.

Biden engaged in “abuse of power” and “obstruction of justice or obstruction of Congress” by corruptly abetting and concealing a $27 million “influence-peddling racket” — which warrant proceedings that could result in his removal from office, the 291-page report by three House committees says.

Comment:
Biden won't be impeached, but a least they should expose his crimes for the public to know.
However, if Biden has broken the law he should be prosecuted.
Did Biden pay taxes on his bribe income?
Don't let him off the hook.
:laughing0301:

#WHISTLEBLOWERS

I think you do have an idea. I think you know it's a very safe bet.

Their featured whistleblower is sitting in prison for lying.

Sure. But since no one in this thread has actually read the thing we dont actually know one way or another.
At this point the report is meaningless. It exists merely so they can say it exists. Almost no one will read it. What it says is irrelevant.

Right because it's not possible a politician you like is corrupt.... LOL
Could be. But if they had serious evidence, we would have heard it by now. They wouldn’t have buried it in a 300 page report no one is going to read.

Forum List

Back